Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Stottie Kyek posted:

I'm not actually going to take any of your offers seriously, I already went to the bank and got a better deal. I'm just here because TV advertising is expensive, and now your audience is looking at my product at no cost to me! :dance:

You're dead to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
I've already invested 10 million dollars of my own savings

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

*ominous music*

*tension can be cut with a knife*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

*Fubu guy is already out*

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I'm gay.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

And for that reason, I am out.

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Look there's nothing about this thread that's proprietary. I could spent 100k of my own money and start a different GBS thread that will crush you like the cockroaches you are

EnderWiggin
Jan 10, 2015
Hi i'm offering 10% of my company for $500,000. Our flagship product allows you to punch someone in the face through the internet.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I'd buy that for a dollar.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Prostheticfoot posted:

Look there's nothing about this thread that's proprietary. I could spent 100k of my own money and start a different GBS thread that will crush you like the cockroaches you are

but

but what you're getting...is, a ... a personal touch. You are getting the whole package, you are investing in ME

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
*has no business plan*

*can't do simple math*

*is batshit crazy*

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

EnderWiggin posted:

Hi i'm offering 10% of my company for $500,000. Our flagship product allows you to punch someone in the face through the internet.

can we see a sample?

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
My company combines man and machine by implanting an iphone directly in people. We shove iphones up peoples butts. Really far up there. 10% for 20 million.

EnderWiggin
Jan 10, 2015

Noyemi K posted:

can we see a sample?

If you're willing to be punched in the face.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

NakedWithCandy posted:

My company combines man and machine by implanting an iphone directly in people. We shove iphones up peoples butts. Really far up there. 10% for 20 million.

im willing to go in with robert, 20 million for 15% each, if hes willing to do it

Asterios
Apr 17, 2008

So long, Skorpex!

https://www.presidentbaby.com

NakedWithCandy posted:

But all you've got is an idea. What's to stop me from shoving iPhones just as far up people's butts and cutting you out of the deal?

It's not patantable or licensable, and for that reason, I'm out.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

*enters the den to see Theo Paphitis and Peter Jones deep dicking Duncan Banatyne*

*milks the opportunity for an enourmous payout*

"It looks like there's been some shagging in the den. Which of the dragons will be able to successfully pay off the entrepreneur?"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Noyemi K posted:

Are you saying you'd like some skin in the game? :getin:

With Arlene, yes.

I'm in.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

What I have here today, is going to revolutionize the way we piss and poo poo ourselves in public. Sharks, I give you diapants

let the bidding begin

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

*watches in horror as Barbara is revealed to be a mummified Egyptian queen when the makeup melts off*

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

Noyemi K posted:

*enters the den to see Theo Paphitis and Peter Jones deep dicking Duncan Banatyne*

*milks the opportunity for an enourmous payout*

"It looks like there's been some shagging in the den. Which of the dragons will be able to successfully pay off the entrepreneur?"

I'm selling my trademark for the East End Dragons and the NHL team slot I have on reserve. This is a hockey team that is entirely comprised of the cast of BBCs 'Dragons Den' and the peoples pitching to them.

Each week a reality show will air showing their training and preparation for the game. This will be followed by the live broadcast in relevant markets.

The trademark is 200k the team facilities are up to you.

Mark Cuban would pay to see aging venture capitalists cross check eachother.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"I am here to show you my revolutionary new cheese grater. Here to help demonstrate is my very good friend Snoop Dog".

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwpWLPR86Ys

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

I cook bacon just like my grandma used to make. One million dollars for 5%.

*Starts crying*

She passed away last week, I loved her... I'll do it for 10%.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Camoes posted:

I cook bacon just like my grandma used to make. One million dollars for 5%.

*Starts crying*

She passed away last week, I loved her... I'll do it for 10%.

You're dead to me just like your mother

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

You're dead to me just like your mother

the mexican dream is alive and well, that is the power of the Shark Den

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I am willing to part with 5% of my company for one trillian dollars *tries not to look offended when sharks express disgust at the evaluation*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I'm here to pitch to the Sharks the ULTIMATE in retrotelecom technology. Retro is incredibly popular right now, it's very popular. People are buying old games, old albums, old clothes, even old technology. So, I want to take this one step further. A USB phone charger that plugs into the old corded phone outlets in your house! It's trendy, it's kitschy, it's reclaiming outlets in our homes we've all still got but none of us use. Our first year making these in our garage we were selling about 50 a week at $10 each. But in order to really make more money at this, we need capital to get this rolled out on a nationwide scale. I think our biggest hurdle to that is that the FCC has been fining us, severely, over unapproved power draw from the communication infrastructure for these...

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
very creative presentation, go to hell

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Theo Profiteroles: "You a bloody cheeky pair of monkeys, I am out!"

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
I'd like you to invest in my spring loaded prayer mat business.

Prophets are going through the roof!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"My company makes affordable and realistic intimate lifestyle therapy mannequins. My partner and I started making these in our dorm rooms back in college before we dropped out to go into business for ourselves. The pair of us have been pulling in a consistent $100K a year profit serving our small clientele and have been constantly upgrading our merchandise along the way.

Our data shows that most people wouldn't be opposed to engaging in regular, devoted and even life-long romantic and sexual relationships with humanoid inanimate object if not for the problems of cost, quality and social acceptability. We have solved problems one and two. However, we feel where we've had problems is the last issue. In the prospectus I've given each of you, you'll notice we've cited 4 separate peer-reviewed articles from scientific and medical journals documenting that due to our society's lack of human contact and so much emphasis being placed on physical appearances and social status, most people are becoming depressed due to lack of desired physical companionship.

To address the problem of social acceptability, we've begun the process of working with the FDA on repositioning and rebranding our intimacy products as medical devices. Instead of shamefully ordering a product like this from the back of a magazine, your doctor can give you a prescription for one of our mannequins to treat the symptoms of social and emotional disorders that people will be facing in the coming years...

...and THAT is what sets us apart from EVERY OTHER MANUFACTURER of products similar to this in the marketplace, because our products will not have the stigma of a dimly-lit sex-shoppe attached to them. In the next 10 years, we are looking at our sales increasing from the dozens of units per quarter, but to the thousands!

We're asking for $1M in exchange for 30% of the company.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Jan 26, 2015

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

JediTalentAgent posted:

"My company makes affordable and realistic intimate lifestyle therapy mannequins. My partner and I started making these in our dorm rooms back on college on it before we dropped out to go into business for ourselves. The pair of us have been pulling in a consistent $100K a year profit serving our small clientele and have been constantly upgrading our merchandise along the way.

Our data shows that most people wouldn't be opposed to engaging in regular, devoted and even life-long romantic and sexual relationships with humanoid inanimate object if not for the problems of cost, quality and social acceptability. We have solved problems one and two. However, we feel where we've had problems is the last issue. In the prospectus I've given each of you, you'll notice we've cited 4 separate peer-reviewed articles from scientific and medical journals documenting that due to our society's lack of human contact and so much emphasis being placed on physical appearances and social status, most people are becoming depressed due to lack of desired physical companionship.

To address the problem of social acceptability, we've begun the process of working with the FDA on repositioning and rebranding our intimacy products as medical devices. Instead of shamefully ordering a product like this from the back of a magazine, your doctor can give you a prescription for one of our mannequins to treat the symptoms of social and emotional disorders that people will be facing in the coming years...

...and THAT is what sets us apart from EVERY OTHER MANUFACTURER of products similar to this in the marketplace, because our products will not have the stigma of a dimly-lit sex-shoppe attached to them. In the next 10 years, we are looking at our sales increasing from the dozens of units per quarter, but to the thousands!

We're asking for $1M in exchange for 30% of the company.

I can see the market for it, but I have to be passionate about products I invest in, and I'm just not passionate about this, so I'm out.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
"I want 50,000 for 30%"

*gets offers better than that*

"I dunno..."

*all the sharks are out*

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lizard's Lair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNQNCw_wPc

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

jon joe posted:

"I want 50,000 for 30%"

*gets offers better than that*

"I dunno..."

*all the sharks are out*

"Well now that we have a bidding war going, how much do YOU think the valuation should be?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un96v87jWcg

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
*gets a generous offer from not-mark-cuban

"I was really looking to get a deal from Mark Cuban"

Not-Mark-Cuban: I'm out.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Volume posted:

*Starts every sentence with the word "so"*
holy poo poo i thought i was the only person who noticed this
this is the worst loving trend since people started saying like all the time

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Fubu man: "I just wanna say I'm out, but lemme at them chipitos bags"

*snacks on chipitos, the deep fried chip that's like a taco flavored chip*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

*sees raping machine, pores it over a bit*

Yeah I'd be a customer, but as a business I don't really see an investment here. I'm out, but I'll take three.

• Locked thread