Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Davincie posted:

oh wait gta IV sucked, so that disproves the theory

Mega Man IV was also one of the weaker Mega Man games on the NES. II and III were top notch though.

Gutcruncher posted:

Hey OP play Nintendo games. Among the big publishers, they rehash less, output higher quality, release complete games, and make the most substantial and cheap DLC. More than that though, they never forgot what a game is supposed to be.

Are they the same Nintendo that has been milking the poo poo out of the same 4 franchises for the last 30 years? Because that's the only one I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread