Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
gta v was good. i couldnt get into mass effect or any of these other games that require you to remember a bunch of stupid bullshit/people/places. oh except fallout 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
new vegas sucked though :shrug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
at least nintendo's rehashes are good. the wii u mario kart and smash bros are pretty on point if you enjoy those series.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

sketch_nimrod posted:

madden has been the same freakin game fro 20 years how can it have gotten worse

I havent played in years but they used to introduce the most ridiculously gimmick features in addition to marginally better graphics and animation every year such as the ability to play as the halfback pre snap instead of qb. Boringand stupid as gently caress.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

sketch_nimrod posted:

new games are mostly just old games with some gimmicky poo poo tacked on which is advertised heavily prior to relaese in an attempt to convince gamers who purchased the last edition that this ones gonna be different

As has been mentioned earlier in the thread a number of alarming parallels can now be drawn between modern movie and gaming industries. Esp now that gaming has surpassed movies in terms of $$$ (i think?) it's no surprise theyre digging into hollywoods bag of lovely, creativity-averse capitalist tricks because all the sleazy dickbag execs who invented those tricks follow that $$$

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jan 26, 2015

• Locked thread