Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bel Monte
Oct 9, 2012
I agree, all modern games are poo poo. And the masses just eat it up anyway! It's worse when popular games get all this hype and everyone saying you should get it when it's really just awful baby games. That's why I stick to pacman and ET on my Atari.

OP, do you also enjoy the magical interactive entertainment of the Phillips CD-I?

I read somewhere, but maybe someone can enlighten me. During the 8-bit and 16-bit era, weren't many games released in Japan prone to bugs that were later fixed in the US and European releases? I know some were thought to be too buggy to release here like secret of mana 2 for the SNES, but I swear it was a much more common problem where Japanese releases had pretty bad bugs that other markets never saw. That would give a false impression of them being good back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread