Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

echronorian posted:

seth rogen is the millennial kevin smith

oh poo poo its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The Interview is on Netflix but KoTH is still gone. gently caress this gay earth

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
I thought this movie was "eh" at best.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

IntricoInutile posted:

Last three movies I've seen: The Interview, John Wick and American Sniper ... a triple treat of poo poo action movies

I haven't seen American Sniper but yeah this pretty much. And it's not like I haven't picked out good movies for my "get-around-to-watching" pile, it's just that instead of watching those actually good movies I've been watching poo poo like The Interview and John Wick. I guess I'm just a whore for marketing. John Wick was shoehorned into Payday 2 as a marketing stunt so I had to watch it, and The Interview was "banned" from theaters so of course I just had to see it too.

Goddammit.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I liked Pineapple express cuz im a big ol weedo lol and also i liked that this is the end movie. but they had danny mcbride and the interview has significantly less danny mcbride soooo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i liked it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
watching it right now

Germstore posted:

The North Korean hackers were only trying to protect us from this poo poo movie. We didn't listen.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

echronorian posted:

I liked Pineapple express cuz im a big ol weedo lol and also i liked that this is the end movie. but they had danny mcbride and the interview has significantly less danny mcbride soooo

Danny McBride was the only good part of this is the end

never thought I'd ever pay him a compliment

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
what the gently caress is up with seth rogan's laugh? dude sounds a walrus orgasming.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i wonder what his GBS accounts name is

cismales did 9-11

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

what the gently caress is up with seth rogan's laugh? dude sounds a walrus orgasming.

he is naturally fat and thus has the fat laugh, he lost weight and it fucks everything up

he's also less funny now that he's less fat

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Blue Train posted:

he is naturally fat and thus has the fat laugh, he lost weight and it fucks everything up

he's also less funny now that he's less fat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETYD-vXUGtk

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

IntricoInutile posted:

Last three movies I've seen: The Interview, John Wick and American Sniper ... a triple treat of poo poo action movies

You take that back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

You take that back.

agreed

john wick unironically owned

• Locked thread