Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOY EAT A ASS OUT
Jan 25, 2015

bros are the worst thing to happen to this world

what is a bro you ask? imagine the most basic bitch you can possible imagine. then imagine she's a man and she rapes people. that's a bro.

bros like call of duty, sports, tank tops, preworkout supplements, coachella, and rape.

bros in their natural habitat of coachella

over 80% of rapes on college campuses are comitted by bros. [1]. not only are they rapists of women, they are rapists of culture, due to their terrible tastes in music, movies, fashion, video games, etc.

the reason most bros rape is that they are secretely gay, and they are trying to force themselves to be straight by forcing a woman to have sex with them. [2]. the other not gay bros rape because of rape culture.[3]

bros playing sports, probably before comitting a rape

so what can you do to stop this menance?
first of all, do not engage in any bro activities. doing activities like sports, going to the gym,or listening to EDM not only normalizes these behaviors, but it makes you more likely to rape.
second, if you see a bro, mock him. not to his face, because he may use violence on you and/or rape you. but if you make fun of him with people around you, you create a culture of bro shame that combats rape culture.
third, if you see a bro talking to a woman, intervene immediately. step in between them and loudly say "you will not rape this woman" repeatedly until the bro leaves. this may seem extreme but desprate times call for desprate measures.

thank you for reading. lets get rid of bros once and for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
sorry girls dont touch your dick

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw_NBDbgL_A

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What do you have against sports and not being fat?

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
Wow, you totally missed an opportunity for a "Brontam Menace" joke

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

I'm proud to be a bro. I'm not afraid to say it anymore.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
What the gently caress is Coachella?

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
bro-ny

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
[quote="BOY EAT A rear end OUT" post="440698660"

the reason most bros rape is that they are secretely gay
[/quote]
I agree, bros genetate and stealthily release the gay

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Naturally, goons would hate people who are in shape, get laid and go out to have fun with friends on a regular basis.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A question; who do nerds hate more, bros or hipsters?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I like tank tops since sometimes my shoulders get too hot in the summer

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Naturally, goons would hate people who are in shape, get laid and go out to have fun with friends on a regular basis.

And enjoy popular media of any stripe

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Did you register this account just to post this thread?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Bros can sometimes be ok.

I dunno.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Bros can sometimes be ok.

I dunno.

There is no room for empathy in the heart of a goon, you must disabuse yourself of such childish emotions

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

There is no room for empathy in the heart of a goon, you must disabuse yourself of such childish emotions

No.

You shush newbie.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

No.

You shush newbie.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

You cannot like anybody who is different, it is not our way

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
bros are cool and friendly and will invite you over to their dorm to play beerpong and invite all the ladies so all you just have to bring a 30 rack of natty ice and your own condoms

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

BOY EAT A rear end OUT posted:

third, if you see a bro talking to a woman, intervene immediately. step in between them and loudly say "you will not rape this woman" repeatedly until the bro leaves.

in the extreme case, physically block his cock with your body

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Laughing Man posted:

bros are cool and friendly and will invite you over to their dorm to play beerpong and invite all the ladies so all you just have to bring a 30 rack of natty ice and your own condoms

I enjoy a rousing game of Edward 40 Hands.

No duct tape though.

Thats unsafe.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Lets all sign up for the Spartan Run/Tough Mudder

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im gay

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

*high five*

see you at the kegger bro

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
did you ever notice how bros/frat guys often sound like they have a cold when they speak? like they're stuffed up.

also, most of them artificially lower the pitch of their voices and speak very monotone.

it's weird.

edit: presumably, they do these things to sound more "macho macho" but i see right loving through it.

IzzyFnStradlin fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jan 25, 2015

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Yeah, cool guys who can get sex.

gently caress those guys.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

did you ever notice how bros/frat guys often sound like they have a cold when they speak? like they're stuffed up.

also, most of them artificially lower the pitch of their voices and speak very monotone.

it's weird.

edit: presumably, they do these things to sound more "macho macho" but i see right loving through it.

You just answered your own question retard.

As someone with a bizarrely deep voice it becomes so obvious when people are trying to lower it on purpose. That poo poo is unbelievably gay.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

You cannot like anybody who is different, it is not our way

This. Goons have the social skills of a Beholder, and there's nothing anyone can do to change that.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

lmao what a gaywad the op is

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I had a trainer who was super stereotypically bro, and I'd call him bro a lot and broheim and brometheus sorta poking fun at him, and he thought I was doing it sincerely and made fun of me

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm a former bro. Really I'm a nerd but the military paid for school so I had to bro it up to survive but secretly in my heart of hearts I remained a hipster

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

mookface posted:

A question; who do nerds hate more, bros or hipsters?

They hate hipsters more, because they can tell themselves that they are mentally superior to bros and feel better, but hipsters are just nerds that get laid.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i'm sorry no one wanted to go to coachella with you nerd op

can't believe op just tried to hate on beer and sports, what a god drat poofter

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

what if im too weak and shy to be a bro, not cool enough to be a hipter, and actually pretty dumb so can't be a nerd, now loving what? what am i??

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RavenKrows posted:

sorry girls dont touch your dick

naem
May 29, 2011

appropriatemetaphor posted:

what if im too weak and shy to be a bro, not cool enough to be a hipter, and actually pretty dumb so can't be a nerd, now loving what? what am i??

Emo. Or twee (shoegaze)

BOY EAT A ASS OUT
Jan 25, 2015

Universe Master posted:

Yeah, cool guys who can get sex.

gently caress those guys.

bros are only "cool" among other bros. also getting sex (a) isn't that big a deal (b) doesn't mean anything if you do it by coercing a blacked out drunk girl at a party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
there's just something about a group of healthy young males engaging in camaraderie, testing their mental and physical toughness with each other, and openly pursuing women that just feels very wrong and intimidating to the point that i need to put on some good anime to keep me from thinking about it

and being able to suck a nice fat dick or appreciate their bros supple rear end while retaining their masculinity is just inhuman

• Locked thread