Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win The Royal Rumble?
:krakken: Batista
:mrapig: Bray Wyatt
:lol: Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
:fut: Dean Ambrose
:gay: Randy Orton
:chillout: Roman Reigns
:ussr: Rusev
:fella: Sheamus
:wcw: Sting
:waycool: Us, the viewers!
View Results

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

Are these guys a team now. Why are they letting Ryback and Rowan talk.

Ryback's a decent promo. Rowan is also there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Is the Second Screen thing any good? Or is it just dumb Did You Know...? poo poo?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BGrifter posted:

So loving ready!

Stream was flawless the whole preshow.

Because we're literally the only people watching the preshow.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

theultimo posted:

The latter.

Running Comcast Blast (40Mb) here - no hiccups and full hd, maybe its an ISP thing?

Cool, no need to go get my tablet, then.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Road Dogg and Billy Gunn should join up with Jericho in a Cooldads stable.

DX is literally that stable. And X-Pac.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Streamin' A-OK on my PS3 over wireless.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Time for the tango de la muerte, goat man!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

Go Fandango! Avoid the Lindy Hop near the top rope.

Ballroom dancing involves a lot of lifts and throws, meaning he has a natural advantage in battle royals!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
...They really are that dumb. I can almost hear Vince: "Get him out early, they'll forget by the time Reigns is out there!"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Roman sure as hell looked like the audience beat him as the show went off the air, so... maybe?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
There's irony in the fact that Bryan's The Guy for the exact reason that WWE (and Vince especially) not only don't but CAN'T see him as The Guy. It makes the anti-authority, proletariat vs The Man part of his gimmick ring true, because we know that he really is fighting an uphill battle, with the deck stacked against him.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

spudsbuckley posted:

Roman getting roundly booed made me so happy. The guy is utter shite, always has been and should have been released ages ago. He does literally two moves, has zero charisma and wears a flak jacket to cover his gut.

Hey!

He does that 'run around the ring and dropkick the guy in the face' spot. That's a third move.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

spudsbuckley posted:

It didn't help that the entire rest of the match was Brock just doing suplexs (we get it, he can do suplexs. we're all really impressed) and John's five moves.

If you got bored of Brock throwing men 40 feet in the air and looking like the loving Juggernaut, I feel sorry for you.

And the Phoenix Splash was fine, as long as he doesn't do it in every Raw or B-PPV match, it's cool as a super-finisher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Basic Chunnel posted:

Yeah I was gonna say, Zayn's been taking the same aggressive tack that Neville took after he won the strap. It works because NXT is such a heavily championship-oriented fed that faces can go "gently caress you I'm the champ" without much dissonance. It also works because fans like to see over workers do cool and manly poo poo.

Well, and it's part of a blood feud. Sami doesn't want to fight anyone but the friend that stabbed him in the back. It's just amazing to see a WWE babyface that actually gives a poo poo about people that wrong him.

• Locked thread