Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

It is my dream to marry Lowtax and be his second asian wife, the one that finally and completely crushes the tiny remaining remnants of his happiness and sanity.

STEP 1: In order to achieve this goal I must first trick into marrying me, so I need advice on what I should do in order to woo Lowtax and make him fall in love with me.

STEP 2: And then I also need advice on how I should crush his soul after we're married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
show him ur vagina

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont think you are a girl or asian

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

WOOING: One idea I already have is to wear a blonde wig and glasses like these so he can't tell that I'm asian.

I feel he might be feeling a little gun-shy about asians right now, which is bad for me.

AFTER MARRIAGE: Before marrying, I will pretend to be a cool atheist chick, but then after we're married I will slowly start talking more and more about religion until finally I insist on him going to church every Sunday with me, and having weekly women's Bible Study classes over at our house while I kick him into the basement. Finally I will refuse to have sex with him until I'm "sure he's right with God."

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Build a house out of stairs

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Daedra posted:

show him ur vagina

You should be more clear, because this is good PRE-MARRIAGE advice, but bad AFTER-MARRIAGE advice.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
shmorky already crushed lowtax's remaining happiness and sanity

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Potato

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
alternatively become shmorky

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

There's that Chinese woman who has broken asian wife records by cutting off her husband's penis twice, so I hope to be the one to manage three times. This is end game stuff, though, so I'm getting ahead of myself.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
tits or gtfo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:10bux: OP

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
build gokus in minecraft

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

shmorky already crushed lowtax's remaining happiness and sanity

I plan on gas-lighting Lowtax by making Lowtax think that Schmorky is stalking him. Little things will go missing, like my clothes and bras, and I'll be like "Where's this stuff going?!" And I'll have big piles of wet toilet paper showing up mysteriously around the house. Maybe I'll hire a midget to hide in the attic and make Klerf noises.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

We're gonna have to see the goods before we can come up with a plan for you. You wouldn't write a play book without meeting the team first, you wouldn't enter a magic tournament without knowing what you've got in your deck, etc.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Frank Horrigan posted:

We're gonna have to see the goods before we can come up with a plan for you. You wouldn't write a play book without meeting the team first, you wouldn't enter a magic tournament without knowing what you've got in your deck, etc.

Uh, if I posted a photo in this thread Lowtax would be looking out for me as a threat and danger, pretty bad advice, imo.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

unless you are an asian you probably wont' have much luck

lowtax loves sideways vagina

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
Trying to upgrade to spooky wife eh? First step is get married, second is die in an unfortunate accident, third is come back as a ghost!

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Weird BIAS posted:

Trying to upgrade to spooky wife eh? First step is get married, second is die in an unfortunate accident, third is come back as a ghost!

This is good. Yes. Haunting Lowtax for the rest of his days as his miserable asian ex-wife ghost is something he wouldn't see coming. I like it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
stay safe future lowtax wife ghost

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
rip lowtax's future severed penis

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Post your pic so Lowtax can judge you.

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
Haha Lowtax when was the last time u got laid bro?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

Haha Lowtax when was the last time u god laid bro?

dude run's a webpage he's probably drowning in 'tang

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Daedra posted:

rip lowtax's future severed penis

rip lowtax's future THRICE-severed penis, if all goes well.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

spacemang_spliff posted:

stay safe future lowtax wife ghost

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I don't imagine that 30-something pasty white lardass men are Lowtax's thing. So you've got a real uphill battle OP.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
Youve got competition, bitch. This fiesty and emotionally unstable redhead is gonna crochet him scarves and win him over with homemade cookies.

Plus im only 27 so yeah, prime meat for a divorcee.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Op made a post which made me laugh so it's defintiely not a female. Maybe an Asian troon?

If you are for real though, show him your feet. And also show me. In heels.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
op, i think you should change your name.

spooky girlfriend makes spooky wife.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Waltzing Along posted:

Post your pic so WE can judge you.

fixed.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
You sure about this, OP? He's just going to knock you up. Do you really want to give birth to a kid that will no doubt have a broken brain?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

If there is one thing that Richard Kyanka likes, it it psople (male/female/other) who sit on pineapples, like all the way in

if you make a vid of this and send it to me i will FWD: it to Lowatax and you'll be on the fast track you to a life where a man shouts at you to go away when he is playing romhacks.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

spooky girlfriend posted:

a cool atheist chick

Those don't exist

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Follow his Twitter and Youtube and favorite and comment on everything he posts.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Tell him you'll go halves on child support payments.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
hey op you should start by losing some weight

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

This is true. You must be approved by GBS before you can be presented to Lowtax for judging. Only the top 10 competitors move to this stage.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Daedra posted:

show him ur vagina

Seriously, simply bend over and present your ripe red genitals to him the second you enter estrus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Also ask Grover to build you a house out of stairs

• Locked thread