Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I was watching the Sleep Number bed commercial and it was like it sucks to sleep next to someone so you can buy this expensive rear end bed and it apparently solves your problems.

No, gently caress no, couples should each get their own bedroom, I share my queen size bed with two tiny dogs instead of another person and I like it that way, when someone sleeps over they get all hot at night and steal the covers.

This destructive behavior should end, I think it would make marriages last longer. If you are poor you can do like I Love Lucy and just put single beds in your tiny rear end bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
people gently caress in them op

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Daedra posted:

people gently caress in them op

Yes and after you are done loving you can go back to your own bed that doesn't have sex all over it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
one personal bed each and one fuckbed in the designated fuckroom

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I sleep on the floor

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Three Olives posted:

Yes and after you are done loving you can go back to your own bed that doesn't have sex all over it.

do it on your partners side so you leave them the wet spot you sex noob

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Maybe not everyone has an amazing condo like you op where they can fit multiple beds you rich gently caress

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

I wish my wife slept in a different bed. I'd rather sleep with my dog (not in the weird beastiality way) than my wife.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Zzulu posted:

I've I ever have a mansion I'm building a sex dungeon. I'm not even into that but a sex dungeon would be awesome.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Daedra posted:

do it on your partners side so you leave them the wet spot you sex noob

this is a pro lifehack and as a frequent user of this technique i can wholeheartedly endorse it

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
itt sexhavers humble-bragging

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

everyone should just sleep on a hard floor tbh

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
3O fucks dogs.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
One bedroom for every person three beds on every fish

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Frank Horrigan posted:

itt sexhavers humble-bragging

nothing humble about offhandedly mentioning that you get your D wet my man'

drat proud of it

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Zzulu posted:

"Tommy how many times do I have to tell you to stay out of mommy and daddy's fuckroom?!"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
mods plz namechange me to Designated Fuckroom tia

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
cuz girls are weird and like to cuddle. if you just bang dudes all the time you're gonna mix that up.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
When we were house shopping a few months ago we noticed a lot of houses had two master bedrooms. We asked our Realtor why and she said a lot of married couples sleep in separate bedrooms now and is a common request she hears.

I guess it makes sense if you are both light sleepers and get up at completely different times or something. I guess it's better than people who sleep apart because they hate each other.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I thrash around like I'm fighting off a rapist in my sleep, so my wife and I have decided to forgo the traditional lovely combined bed strategy, for two rockin' full sized sleep number ma'fuckas side by side with a shared nightstand

When we want to gently caress we'll just sully the guest bed for whoever CUMS to stay the night next

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Sleeping in separate rooms seems to be the norm for older couples now. As soon as one of the kids moves out, the wife moves into the spare room to 'get away from the snoring'. It's kinda sad.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my bed is the streets

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

netally posted:

Sleeping in separate rooms seems to be the norm for older couples now. As soon as one of the kids moves out, the wife moves into the spare room to 'get away from the snoring'. It's kinda sad.

Why the gently caress would you want a bunch of guest bedrooms when nobody is gonna come visit your old asses

Expand and get your own space, that way you can hang up sweet nudity posters and build model airplanes long into the night without her constant nagging

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I got a sleepnumber. It rules.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Doesn't everyone have a sex dungeon? :smug:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

VendaGoat posted:

Is that what you're calling your mom's basement now?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
stfu fancyboy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Is that what you're calling your mom's basement now?

That's what she calls it. I call it my "office"

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

VendaGoat posted:

The Sex Dungeon is what I call the deep, black part of my soul where I push down all of my filthy lustful impulses.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gilok posted:

The Sex Dungeon is what I call the deep, black part of my soul where I push down all of my filthy lustful impulses.

Find a partner and plant a sex garden with those seeds.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your miserable wretched lonely life devoid of a person you could conceive of gently cuddling to sleep is so pathetic I can do nothing but laugh at your anemic and weak attempts to find someone who would even want to do so.
Crawl into your grave and die.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pillow matters.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I pity anyone who shares the OP's confusion

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
There was an episode of The King of Queens about this.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i apparently snore like a motherfucker, talk in my sleep, and have apparently even punched someone in the back of the head while totally asleep. i prefer my own bed, op

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

OP has a bed and a place to live. gently caress this guy.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpL3GNz-yhQ

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

You sleep on a queen. Big loving surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
have we found the gooniest question ever? find out next time on dragonball z

• Locked thread