Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
your gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Zzulu posted:

one personal bed each and one fuckbed in the designated fuckroom

then when your wife gets pregnant that can be the babies room because you sure wont be having sex again

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-xTIiVhU_s

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
3o you wre dumb

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Three Olives posted:

No, gently caress no, couples should each get their own bedroom, I share my queen size bed with two tiny dogs instead of another person and I like it that way, when someone sleeps over they get all hot at night and steal the covers.
"i SHARE MY BED WITH TWO DOGS"

OP CONFIRMED FOR DISGUSTING AND DUMB AS poo poo

also gay

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Count Freebasie posted:

You sleep on a queen. Big loving surprise.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Three Olives posted:

If you are poor you can do like I Love Lucy and just put single beds in your tiny rear end bedroom.

This is actually the best move because it's really hot to be like "hey honey, you wanna push the beds together tonight?" (code for gently caress?) and he/she blushes and it's pretty cute, and then you guys gently caress.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

uh yeah like in gonna lay here and smell my own farts?

llllllllll
Jan 2, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
In the next State of the GBS poll can we PLEASE get an option to ban 3O?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

llllllllll posted:

In the next State of the GBS poll can we PLEASE get an option to ban 3O?

Can't do that, son. He's a fixture here, and short of him getting himself banned (like he does with the browns/negroes near his condo), he isn't going anywhere. Used to be that whenever there was some issue in the news involving gay rights/racism/social injustice, etc., he would show up faster than Al Sharpton in order to report on it and give us his insightful, gay take on things. I think his reaction time has slowed over the years.

He's our lovable mascot, and we're keeping him.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm starting to think this Three Olives guy is out of touch with the common goon.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wear earplugs since I'm a light sleeper. Disposable foam ones, work great.

My wife is a heavy sleeper, so I don't bother her except when I cause quite a commotion. Like the one time I had a vivid dream where I was going Bruce Lee on some gangsters in a bar and I awoke to my wife smacking the poo poo out of me and yelling "stop kicking me!!!" Or the numerous times I manage to fall out of bed.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Y'all dumb. Just get two sets of sheets/blankets. No stealing covers issues, no this blanket's too thick/thin I'm too hot/cold issues.

Get on my level. :coal:

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

because women are soft and enjoyable to hold onto in the night

i can understand not wanting to sleep next to a bony hairy rear end in a top hat with a perpetually dribbling cock tho

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

subhuman filth posted:

because women are soft and enjoyable to hold onto in the night

i can understand not wanting to sleep next to a bony hairy rear end in a top hat with a perpetually dribbling cock tho

Sure as a man the latter would be highly objectionable but most women secretly love the DC.

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
hey 3o did you get a goon to help host your party or eat naked sushi off of or w/e

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is pretty far up there on the dumb 30 posting list.

individual beds means no cuddling, which sucks not being able to do.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nondegenerates often enjoy nonsexual bodily contact with their partners.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
I sleep in a big bed with my wife.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I sleep in a race car

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Ruddha posted:

I sleep in a big bed with my wife.

I sleep on my friend's big couch with a wife.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Mrs. Genesplicer and I have a queen-sized sleep number bed. We love it. When we bought it, I assumed we would set the pressure once and forget about it. However, I find that I adjust the pressure quite often. I usually sleep between 70 and 100, but for occasional naps, I'll go as low as 45. Mrs. Genesplicer does the same.

We also have three dogs who demand they sleep on the bed. I finally controlled my snoring, and now we have a pug who outdoes me, both in volume and in range of sounds he can make with his snores. The cats don't usually sleep on the bed, but occasionally Gus will decide to curl up between my shoulder blades.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
CAL KING is good for orgies

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Top City Homo posted:

no for that you just want shag carpet and lots of pillows like eastern indian style stuff

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Top City Homo posted:

An inflatable Cal King.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Hobohemian posted:

An inflatable Cal King.

Yah cuz you can hose it off after

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ramsus posted:

no for that you just want shag carpet and lots of pillows like eastern indian style stuff

thank god shag carpet is coming back in style. that poo poo owns and feel like walking on heaven. gently caress this dumb rear end pre-cast wood panel pergo poo poo. its kinda funny how there's a resurgence of something good and popular from 30 years ago after the initial rebound of gen-y/baby bombers "my parents had that, UGH! NOT ME" so it disappears and then everyone goes "hey that stuff my grandparents had actually owns, i want that!"

anyways you actually do get better less interrupted sleep in separate beds. i always sleep like a dream and feel incredibly refreshed when she goes back to stay with her parents. too bad we dont have room for a bigger bed, or two beds :(

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jan 26, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Ramsus posted:

it should look like the music video for Patience

only with less instruments and recording equipment and axls

edit: and more top hots, i suppose?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Sleeping alone is the worst thing about being single.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

I thought having autism was the worst thing about being single

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I have my own bedroom, ain't nobody going in there.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

genesplicer posted:

Mrs. Genesplicer and I have a queen-sized sleep number bed. We love it. When we bought it, I assumed we would set the pressure once and forget about it. However, I find that I adjust the pressure quite often. I usually sleep between 70 and 100, but for occasional naps, I'll go as low as 45. Mrs. Genesplicer does the same.

We also have three dogs who demand they sleep on the bed. I finally controlled my snoring, and now we have a pug who outdoes me, both in volume and in range of sounds he can make with his snores. The cats don't usually sleep on the bed, but occasionally Gus will decide to curl up between my shoulder blades.

According to the Bed-Foot rule, you as a human have 2 feet. Therefore, you get 2 'shares' of the bed. You and your wife = 4 feet, 4 shares and the whole bed.

Dogs and cats have 4 feet, so they each get 4 shares of the bed. You and your wife = 4. 3 dogs = 12. Total = 16 shares of the bed.

Therefore, you get 2/16 (1/8) of the bed. :science:

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

There was an episode of The King of Queens about this.

loving epic show man

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm sorry so many of you are missing out on the wonders of cuddling.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
If i just want a good nights sleep then alone is best

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

opus111 posted:

Sleeping alone is the worst thing about being single.

Having a different pair of covers to fart under is the best thing about being married.

e: plus then if you wake them up you can blame it on them. "oh god, thats awful, its coming from your sheets oh god what have you done?!"

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
why do they steal the covers?

it must be simpler to just buy at a store, unless they are junkies.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Rambling Robot posted:

why do they steal the covers?

it must be simpler to just buy at a store, unless they are junkies.

i cant imagine any healthy, non-mentally challenged adult living their life with one set of covers between two people who share a bed

do people actually do this? what kind of developmental disability leads to this decision? can anyone who uses one set of sheets for two people weigh in on why they are so retarded?

in your answer, be sure to include at least one paragraph explaining why you dont buy a second set of sheets

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i cant imagine any healthy, non-mentally challenged adult living their life with one set of covers between two people who share a bed

do people actually do this? what kind of developmental disability leads to this decision? can anyone who uses one set of sheets for two people weigh in on why they are so retarded?

in your answer, be sure to include at least one paragraph explaining why you dont buy a second set of sheets

because two sets of sheets on 1 bed would look weird

I propose bunk-beds for adults, quite frankly. I shall base a store around this premise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

• Locked thread