Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
im about to be gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
im gay

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
suck my dcik then if youre so gay

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

u got donged

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0

Just relax and let the gay take you over

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

asking for help to prevent becoming gay implies that there's something wrong with being gay.

I can assure you there isn't.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Yet you're still not cool. Wow, you must be a real loser because that usually is enough.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Methanar posted:

im about to be gay

Salutations

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
are gay people cool yet?

will kids start emulating their gay role models the way people did with cigarettes in the past?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Methanar posted:

are gay people cool yet?

will kids start emulating their gay role models the way people did with cigarettes in the past?

Something is getting smoked regardless.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Tonight at a show the singer grabbed me and I think I got horny, but I'm not completely sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mazel tov

• Locked thread