Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Didn't really read the article, but apparently there was some argentinian town that was flooded or some poo poo and then is now being unflooded, and here is a picture:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
wow argentians must be super gay

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Thread delivers.

I came.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

wow argentians must be super gay

only if the ocean is a dude, but I've heard she's a fickle mistress

your call

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
welcome to bone zone

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
they shouldn't build a town their anymore imo

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
so they are draining the dick

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Id be worried if i was th weast coast of africa

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

bollig posted:

Didn't really read the article, but apparently there was some argentinian town that was flooded or some poo poo and then is now being unflooded, and here is a picture:

must be cold over there

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

mookface posted:

they shouldn't build a town their anymore imo

tbh i think youre wrong. its very unlikely this town was flooded by "natural" causes (the earth is many thousands of years old, what are the chances this place is going to flood in one day). theres something in this town, a secret, we should find out what it is and who covered it up

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

1gnoirents posted:

tbh i think youre wrong. its very unlikely this town was flooded by "natural" causes (the earth is many thousands of years old, what are the chances this place is going to flood in one day). theres something in this town, a secret, we should find out what it is and who covered it up

but the article says that the lake broke it's banks and did it so obviously something is going on with that lake. What is the towns secret that the lake doesn't want you to know

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

1gnoirents posted:

The Illuminati had a secret base there. When the base was discovered, they flooded the entire town to insure THE SECRET was not discovered. Now the approximate location of the base has once again been discovered, and the lake is being drained by the Trilateral Commission in hopes of finding the actual base. They have manipulated the climate for just this one purpose.

If they succeed, they will learn the secrets of the Illuminati, so the Illuminati are ready with another "accident".

The hard part will be explaining exactly how the village managed to make its own nuclear weapon without anybody finding out until it accidentally detonated...

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jan 26, 2015

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Musclebabe
Jun 24, 2008

I want your slide trombone in my brass section

You couldn't read five paragraphs?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Good investment opportunity imo