Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
"I've got the mayor, the media, and the civic works union ON MY rear end... because you two... couldn't HANDLE. A SIMPLE. DRUG. STING. WITHOUT DESTROYING THREE BLOCKS OF DOWNTOWN LONG ISLAND!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

im the rich white guy in charge of a not white terrorist group

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
They all want me to do a thing but I gave it up after a terrible thing happened to my fam OK I'll do it

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
i'm the generic white guy in a suit who gets killed first so the villains can show the cops they're serious about killing hostages

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
I'm the female love interest who was briefly mentioned in the sequel because contract negotiations broke down.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Lil Bit O Vitriol posted:

I'm the female love interest who was briefly mentioned in the sequel because contract negotiations broke down.

I'm the black sidekick/supporting character replaced by a different black guy for the sqme reason

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I'm the clandestine spy mission/super illegal heist being openly discussed and planned in a public diner.

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
gently caress AAA and MANPADs, i'm the jet fighter always flying at tree top level

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
I'm the dog who reacts to things like a person by putting a paw over my face and whimpering to show embarrassment. I'm in the trailer, but reacting to a different thing.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
I'm the little kid who watches the morally questionable protagonist do something bad. The sense of moral ambiguity I establish is never revisited even as the hero keeps doing terrible things.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Otisburg posted:

I'm the black sidekick/supporting character replaced by a different black guy for the sqme reason

:drat:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
'I'll have a beer' And the bartender never asks him what kind

'hangs up the phone without saying bye'

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
*throws some money at the taxi driver and briskly walks away from the cab*

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
I'm the midget in every 80's sword-and-sorcery movie.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

im the menacing white face paint design on every black guy in pre-industrial period pieces

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

The Dregs posted:

'hangs up the phone without saying bye'
This is literally every single phone conversation in the first season of Big Love. Seriously, watch it, it's weird.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Doppelganger posted:

This is literally every single phone conversation in the first season of Big Love. Seriously, watch it, it's weird.

i knew someone from south america who told me that it is a real thing for people to learn that americans actually do say bye on the phone. thats kind of nuts

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
You uh...you got the "stuff?"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I'm the duffel bag.

Unzip me before declaring victory.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im the sweet convertable sports car that my unsympathetic yuppy owner is really protective about and by the end of the movie im going to be obliterated

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

The scientist says the name of a machine that anyone with a rudimentary education would be able to understand.

"The whatsa-hoozit giga-whatty?"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I'm the quirky protagonist's weird, nebulously defined, niche job that provides a surprisingly high standard of living.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
i'm the table a bunch of 20-somethings sit around in an independent film about the perils of adulthood

Sad Mammal
Feb 5, 2008

You see me laughin
I'm a black guy in an aesop about drug abuse. You can tell the blonde-haired white girl's hit rock bottom when she fucks me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'm the red wire.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I'm the animal or Latino that senses the supernatural while the whites are still in denial

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
I'm the "best part" of the comic book movie that happens after the credits roll

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

swims posted:

I'm the "best part" of the comic book movie that happens after the credits roll

I'm the mid-credits stinger

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

*is hero of the first and previous film, drinking in a bar talking to his old supervisor*

"No I ain't comin' back man, not for nothin', I'm done."

*producer comes on set, whispers something in ear about expected grossing of sequel film*

"alright I'l back just this once."

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
A11

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

FreddyJackieTurner
May 15, 2008

I'm the ex CIA guy in his 60s that can beat up 6 men with weapons with my bare hands and make it look real with shakey cam.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
I'm the American who has been inserted into a defining moment in another nation's history so that US audiences can watch.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*the click sound a gun makes whenever it is gestured toward whatever*

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I'm a super hero, I can't die or get hurt and neither can my enemies but for some reason we have very long violent fights all the time. And even if we die we just come back later. Also even if I'm captured my enemies will always explain their plans in detail to me before I get freed.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I'm the bowl cut on every white boy in a 90s movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em

Bokito posted:

I'm the missile that's barely faster than the plane it is tracking

I also turn around for another run after missing

I'm the pilot that does a loop so the missile hits he jet that fired it.

• Locked thread