Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Happy Bear Suit posted:

ACCESS GRANTED

I always wondered if the military officers or intelligence analysts are so insecure they demand the UI congratulate them for logging in with "access granted" in 72 point flashing green font so they have something nice at the start of their day.

*Is a serial killer, which makes him intelligent, urbane, and sophisticated instead of just a weirdo white guy of maybe average intelligence who enjoys murder.*

quote:

*is that middle eastern chanting-singing thing from every war movie*

Oh man when you hear the call to prayer you know some poo poo is going to get blown the heck up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I'm the grizzled veteran cop saddled with an impulsive rookie. Fortunately I'll be retiring in a few days so everything will probably work out just fine for me

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

WE'LL HEAD THEM OFF AT THE PASS

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Egbert Souse posted:

WE'LL HEAD THEM OFF AT THE PASS

300 actually happened bro

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Goes to bathroom to calm self. Leans over sink and cups running water in both hands, gently splashes it on his face, and slowly looks up at reflection in mirror.*

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
*Has never taken a poo poo in his life*

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
*Is a virgin unlike her slut friend who will inevitably get killed, or just have bad things happen to generally.*

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
*Has scene that takes place in China, generally Hong Kong*

GOTTA GET THOSE OVERSEAS AUDIENCES GUYS.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I am the baritone player forcing 20 cubic liters of air into his instrument to make the BWAAHHHMMMM sounds. I am also the O Fortuna latin chorus found in every dramatic scene since 2000.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

*is all the funny parts in the entire movie*

*is 30 second preview*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
*watches villanous employer brutally murder fellow employee right in front of me and 30 of my fully-armed coworkers*
*has no problem with this whatsoever*

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
Getting captured was all a part of my plan *all the doors in jail open up*

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
*levels automatic weapon at the protagonist and noisily cocks it*

*gets taken out by a silenced pistol that goes BWINK, BWINK*

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
"DON'T PRESS THAT-"

*explosion*

*groan* "-button..."

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

*breaks a guy's neck very easily*

Zenephant
Dec 31, 2009

*Shows the slightest bit of cowardice in any situation, no matter how perilous*

*Die horribly*

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
*Is an adventure greater than anything you've ever imagined.*

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Pulp Can Move posted:

*Is an adventure greater than anything you've ever imagined.*

*in a world beyond imagination*

*is a sassy book with glasses voiced by whoopie goldberg*

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

Sir, I've been looking at the accounting books and it looks like somebody has been secretly using your company's resources for some nefarious purpose.
No I haven't told anyone else I came straight to you

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hmmmm, this guy's been investigating my nefarious plan but he's really skeptical and looks like he's about to give up soon. Better send some dudes to kill him and totally confirm that some shady poo poo is going down.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

*series ends and is revived 10 years later*

im getting too old for this poo poo!!

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

*Passing the torch moment from series veteran to untalented little poo poo.*

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
*person under that helmet was a WOMAN???????*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Vigorously washing hands in a dingy sink, but the blood just won't come out.

Pops Ghostly
Dec 20, 2014

by Ralp
I'm the platonic Black Male/ White female relationship. We are both young, attractive, successful people, who will never gently caress because......

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
I'm the lone homeless man late at night who witnesses sinister people emerging from a swirling portal.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Otisburg posted:

I'm the brilliant scientist who makes his breakthrough by adapting a mundane nonscientific observation one of the secondary characters makes to solving the problem at hand.

This is so my reasoning is relatable to the audience and they can feel like folk wisdom is on equal footing with gruelling intellectual effort.

spooky girlfriend posted:

You're triggering me pretty hard right now

Otisburg posted:

Triggering... triggering... ...that's it!

*puts glasses back on and sprints to the lab*

Love this

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Frogisis posted:

I'm the lone homeless man late at night who witnesses sinister people emerging from a swirling portal.

"drat! Crazy crackers!"

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

I'm the henchman on a motorcycle chasing the hero car who gets cut off in the alley and crashes into a dumpster

I'm also the nameless Cobra soldier who gets laser-blasted out of my Cobra-Copter but who parachutes to safety in the background

Flying Fortress fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jan 29, 2015

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
weve got company

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*car flies off cliff*
*explodes*
*hits bottom of the cliff*

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

*makes an extremely specific and elaborate drink order* *people think i'm classy instead of a crazy rapist child*

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I'm the local cop who doesn't take the female lead's peril at all seriously.

"I can take a statement, ma'am, but until he actually breaks into your house and severs your head to drink your blood and spinal fluid from the stump, I'm afraid my hands are tied."

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jan 29, 2015

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
"HAHAHAHAA! You never would suspected that I, the friend of the protagonist, was actually the villain all along!"

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
I'm the weird, spazzy, seemingly useless guy who at the last minute makes some improbable play that wins us the game against the slicker, more professional team.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
*scientist or w/e is dying*

*stumbles final words*

:science: "The cure *heavy breathing* against the zombie-apocalypse-*gurgles up some blood* killer-alien-bees is..."

:black101: "WHAT IS IT DOC! TELL US! OH GOD WHY DON'T YOU TELL US NOW! THEY'RE RIGHT AT THE DOOR!!! COME ON DOC!!!! USE YOUR DYING BREATH TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!! WE'RE ALMOST OUT OF TIME... COME ON DOC!!!!

*shakes scientist violently, scientist dies*

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
I'm a cartoon talking animal saying a line as a character from an R-rated '70s or '80s movie.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Frogisis posted:

I'm the weird, spazzy, seemingly useless guy who at the last minute makes some improbable play that wins us the game against the slicker, more professional team.

I do this a lot in CS:GO.

As the American on a multicultural team, I always pull ahead and show everyone up with my skills. Then the stereotypical Hollywood blonde hot chick is all over me.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i'm the 13 speed stick shift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
I'm the words you... never got to say.

• Locked thread