Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucavi
May 12, 2002
The 'General Bullshit' subforum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
Webcomic discussion boards

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Business Octopus posted:

Bodybuilding misc is hilariously terrible

Actually it's amzing.

pant pant
Nov 5, 2013

Almost all of them, except for the wonderful SA forums of course! :3:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lmao Tzu posted:

But they're right :confused:

reported

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
8chan/gameegate

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Iron Prince posted:

didnt read the thread has anyone said SA (all of it) yet?

edit:

NAILED IT.

*shits all over the forums*

Man, this place stinks!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
SJW's
TCC
furries
brony's

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
that manspreading tumblr thing because what a loving stupid thing to make a community over

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

Waltzing Along posted:

SJW's
TCC
furries
brony's

I stand corrected.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

snodig posted:

r/holocaust

First, no one literally "believes the holocaust did not exist." That would be retarded. What people do dispute are the existence of mass gassing operations and extermination camps. I used to think the notion of Holocaust denial was laughable. But I found that, in truth, the holocaust narrative has been quietly revised over the years in significant ways. Yet the 6 million figure hasn't changed.

:yikes:

I wanted to make a typical GBS jaded comment here, but I actually went there to see if that was just one nutter making a comment in a forum dedicated to discussing actual history. That entire forum is dedicated to Holocaust denial and also brainwashing new people into believing too.

:stare:

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

________ 's MMO community.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ThaGrandCow posted:

I wanted to make a typical GBS jaded comment here, but I actually went there to see if that was just one nutter making a comment in a forum dedicated to discussing actual history. That entire forum is dedicated to Holocaust denial and also brainwashing new people into believing too.

Is it one of those deny it happened at all sorta things or more on the lines of questioning inflated impossible figures and ignoring other peoples who died, as well?

cuz there is a difference.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Waltzing Along posted:

Is it one of those deny it happened at all sorta things or more on the lines of questioning inflated impossible figures and ignoring other peoples who died, as well?

cuz there is a difference.

Apparently there was a special disease that magically appeared and only targeted jews. The nazis were literally doing the world a favor and hauling the dead bodies to the crematorium so they could be burned and hopefully not infect anyone else. Sadly, there were spontaneous other versions of the same jew-targetting-only disease that kept popping up so the nazis had to burn those 6 million bodies. For community safety.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Are you sure it's not that the planet has a disease and it's called jews?

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Yeah this is where I step off the crazy train.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

ThaGrandCow posted:

Apparently there was a special disease that magically appeared and only targeted jews. The nazis were literally doing the world a favor and hauling the dead bodies to the crematorium so they could be burned and hopefully not infect anyone else. Sadly, there were spontaneous other versions of the same jew-targetting-only disease that kept popping up so the nazis had to burn those 6 million bodies. For community safety.
....But it's true though?

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
Those mommy forums where they speak entirely in cutesy baby talk while railing against vaccines.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm going to say that Seahawks fans are pretty bad.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

BigwigML posted:

Those mommy forums where they speak entirely in cutesy baby talk while railing against vaccines.

Holy poo poo link

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
xojane.com

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Usenet. Not only has every filth imaginable been discussed on it long before your innocent young eyes ever laid sight on the concept, but the most popular newsgroups had zero moderation at all, short of getting your provider to block the group off their local copy entirely. Now it's a quaint backwater hellhole occupied by a few die hard nerds, a legion of forgotten spambots and a particularly tedious form of piracy. But back in the day it used to be a flourishing cesspit of every repulsive faction imaginable, and that's just the political groups. :downsrim:

And thanks to the magic of Google acquisitions of technology just before people lost interest, an archive of those heady times (minus any actual pictures or other files traded, legal or illegal) remains on the Internet for any prospective archaeologist of deviance to peruse. Therefore I declare it to be, while defunct in almost every sense, the worst community on the Internet.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
mod forum

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I've been waiting for someone to post this.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

"but that's basically just GBS with fewer rules and more making fun of the stupid poo poo we do?" -pretends not to get the joke guy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

it's pretty cool, I like it

I get to talk to other forums mods I never would have talked to

het is my fave

hi het :)

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's pretty cool, I like it

I get to talk to other forums mods I never would have talked to

het is my fave

hi het :)

How awkward is it when you dont like one of the mods?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

opus111 posted:

How awkward is it when you dont like one of the mods?

I like all the mods so I wouldn't know

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

pft yeaaaah right. if you went in a room and there were.... what? 25 other bozos in there, and the one thing they share in common is that they moderate a forum, there's no way you'd like them all!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
DumbThingsAndWaffles.com

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Rambling Robot posted:

i posted on there for a while.

when i got a black and white laser printer the fun was over.

No dawg that's when you move into arthouse pic cumming

Post vids of yourself JOing to dubiously aged teens in black and white while muttering to yourself in French

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
can you really have a community on computesr tho?

its just a bunch of beep boop lights

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

DrPossum posted:

can you really have a community on computesr tho?

its just a bunch of beep boop lights

whoa

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
Freerepublic.com is up there considering we've had Freep threads for as long as I've been here, and they've slid from 'crotchety old conservatives' to 'people pining for the days you could lynch negroes' over the years

Also the first time I ever encountered the term quadroon, among a billion other archaic racist words

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
sissykiss.com

Adult babies. That is all.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

CrashCat posted:

Usenet. Not only has every filth imaginable been discussed on it long before your innocent young eyes ever laid sight on the concept, but the most popular newsgroups had zero moderation at all, short of getting your provider to block the group off their local copy entirely. Now it's a quaint backwater hellhole occupied by a few die hard nerds, a legion of forgotten spambots and a particularly tedious form of piracy. But back in the day it used to be a flourishing cesspit of every repulsive faction imaginable, and that's just the political groups. :downsrim:

And thanks to the magic of Google acquisitions of technology just before people lost interest, an archive of those heady times (minus any actual pictures or other files traded, legal or illegal) remains on the Internet for any prospective archaeologist of deviance to peruse. Therefore I declare it to be, while defunct in almost every sense, the worst community on the Internet.

Hey now. Usenet was actually pretty drat awesome for the time, and even today. There was a wealth of niche knowledge that couldnt be found anywhere else, even today with Wikis they still lack something. We used to go out and visit a lot of ghost towns and go rock hunting around the west coast/southwest and such during the mid 90s. There was a ton of really interesting locations that people shared (follow the road till you see a red barn, then turn left, and left again, but if you see a tall cactus then youve gone too far...) that often weren't even in print. like im sure theres dedicated forums/reddits for a lot of that type of stuff now, but usenet was pretty easy to loadup different groups and there was something magical about it.

but yeah a lot of them were cesspools

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
The comments section on every youtube video ever.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

netmums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Probably D&D. I don' t venture far beyond this site

• Locked thread