Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
you better believe it, squirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dyna Soar posted:

you better believe it, squirt

hey bub, i'll have you know it that i am known in the tri city area for my right hook so i'd be careful what you type

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a messed up horse posted:

it's a symptom of growing up watching Roseanne

No you're thinking of suicide.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Of course it is OP. What amazing insight. :rolleyes:

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

my mom used to go bang creepy dudes and leave the dog in charge of my well being and I turned out just fine

a lot of people dont have a role model as good as a dog

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I ironically use sarcasm

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Also you scrubs forgot the jew overlords are the real reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
sarcasm is our defense against future hitlers

like can you imagine taking a hitlerian speech even a little bit seriously, as people with contemporary sensibilities. we'd be all "tl;dh" (too long, didn't heil) and then hitler would go back to blogging about malatora

• Locked thread