Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006
it would be like if they made Khan white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

BurnBlackJay posted:

IM ENGLISH AND NOT RACIST BECAUSE I LIKE IDRIS EBLbA AND WISH TO SEE HIM IN THE TV EVEN IN ROLES LIKE JAMES BOND DOAN EVEN CARE HES LIKE A MILLION IM NOT RACIST

I bet if Jay was white you wouldn't want to burn him. :colbert:

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
he looks like one classy fucker yeah, and would probably make a good secret agent. just not bond.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Moola posted:

it would be like if they made Khan white

well khan is like a manufactured superhuman so they coulda made him green if they wanted to

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Dyna Soar posted:

it just doesn't fit the character. upper class scottish orphan, quite a stretch of imagination if he'd also be black.

they'd have to rewrite his whole history and then he'd just be bond in name only. just make a new character. he can be 001.

AN UPPER CLASS SCOTSMAN IS SURELY PUSHING MY SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE BREAKPOINTS

rejutka posted:

I bet if Jay was white you wouldn't want to burn him. :colbert:

YOU LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yeah I really just wanna see him in a bond like role because I think he'd own it

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
He could be M because M is allowed to be 56 years old

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
he should take over from Liam Neeson as the official badass 50 something action dude

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
When did goons become as annoying as Firefly fans?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Big McHuge posted:

When did goons become as annoying as Firefly fans?

goons ARE firefly fans bro

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A Lego Batman movie? WTF

Can one of the Star Wars episodes be entirely Lego?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
as someone who didnt already want to see another fantastic 4 movie this trailer did nothing for me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
fantastic four should be a comedy

im sorry but i cant take "man who stretches like rubber" seriously during dramatic moments

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Society does not appreciate those that are different but they will be the ones to save the rest of us even though we don't deserve it

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
I like how in avengers 2 the Hulk now has special designer tech-pants (probably designed by tony stark). Cuz, you know, he can't have normal ripped pants or anything.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Pawn 17 posted:

:shepicide:

List of Upcoming Superhero Movies

How long were westerns popular? One day this will mostly go away. Every once in a while we will get the equivalent of "3:10 to Yuma" or "Unforgiven" but with superheros. Like, Robert Downy all old and crying about how he don't wanta get drunk and palm laser aliens because he aint that kinda guy anymore.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It would be really cool if superhero movies never had to tell another origin story.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Neurosis posted:

miracleman is an alan moore book. it's a lot more serious than marshal law

it can be considered alongside watchmen since they both look at superheroes inserted into the real world with two very different conclusions as to how they'd fit in

pretty seminal in the superhero genre, i actually like it more than watchmen

there was a big rights spat over it that only got cleared up a year or two ago and marvel are rereleasing it now with touched up art

Miracleman traumatized me. Specifically Kid Miracleman.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
same

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
that looks like some dumb anime poo poo

psyman
Nov 1, 2008

Pawn 17 posted:

:shepicide:

List of Upcoming Superhero Movies