Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
Wow I really liked the way it was dark and gritty, and the music builds up to booming, bassy exclamations. It's crazy how even though they're superheroes they'll be challenged by something and probably have to save the world. What's cool is that it's PG-13 so my kid brother can come see it with me. I hope they NEVER stop making these comic book films. Really advancing the artform IMO

Fellow cinemaphiles, discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

burritolingus posted:

It's not a trailer is a teaser ya dingbats.

what's cool is that teasers are now as long as trailers were and trailers are basically 4-5 minute snippets of all the important parts of the movie (including spoilers) because studios finally got wise and realized that if you just make the trailer good then you've already won because nerds will go see ANYTHING with superheroes

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

I just feel like violence is okay to show as long as there's no blood and the villain is white and also deserved it

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Dyna Soar posted:

you say they suck, you say you don't like em, yet you've seen every single one

have not

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Zzulu posted:

there are no good female superheroes

captain marvel and thor are both girls now so there's that

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

he's only 4 years younger than Daniel Craig though

by the time he took over he'd be closing in on 50. Do you really want a 55 year old bond running around up there

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

the next James Bond should be chinese

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

whoever the next James Bond is can't be like 44 years old right now. Donnie Yen is even older than Daniel Craig and they just made a movie about how old and busted he is. Basically the person who plays the next James Bond should ideally be about 30-34 years old right now because they will be mid-to-late-thirties when it comes time for them to actually be James Bond.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Pawn 17 posted:

:shepicide:

List of Upcoming Superhero Movies

Thank god we're alive at this time in history

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

He could be M because M is allowed to be 56 years old

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Big McHuge posted:

When did goons become as annoying as Firefly fans?

goons ARE firefly fans bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

Society does not appreciate those that are different but they will be the ones to save the rest of us even though we don't deserve it

• Locked thread