Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tipps

party in the front

business in the back
so i will post here instead.

hello byob i haven't posted here in a while. I've been very busy with work and other things. how is everyone?

This thread is a safe space refuge for anime av-havers, especially those with bigavs from Ozma's bigav spree of summer 2014 who must preserve them at all costs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

you wanted to post in gbs over byob and that means yore dead to me

dogcrash truther

Tipps posted:

hello byob i haven't posted here in a while. I've been very busy with work and other things. how is everyone?

This thread is a safe space refuge for anime av-havers, especially those with bigavs from Ozma's bigav spree of summer 2014 who must preserve them at all costs.

hi. are you buffer than you were?

dogcrash truther

bwatts posted:

i like to speak to the dead :witch:

dogcrash truther
good listenenrs

bwatts

nobody else wil put up with your bullshit. thats why

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

bwatts posted:

I'm sorry you feel that way. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

dogcrash truther posted:

hi. are you buffer than you were?

I bulked up to 230lbs and got very strong but have started cutting again at the start of December and am down to 205 now. In another 10-15lbs I think I'll be at a good spot and ready for the summer.

playground tough
how do you stay swole and get those weekly arena points and purples at the same time?

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Squirrel007 posted:

how do you stay swole and get those weekly arena points and purples at the same time?

I specifically created and lead a raid group that works around my busy schedule.

If you make the time in your day for the things that are important for you, you can achieve anything.

tao of lmao

good to see you, tipps. don't be a stranger.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i missed u bb

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Dont bully me! posted:

good to see you, tipps. don't be a stranger.

I like your avatar. It is very well animated, and has bright fun colours. :hf:

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i missed u bb

I hope life is treating you well mr turtles.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
gosh what a dilemma

bacalou

never post in gbs again be ours forever just sip thisp otion...

tao of lmao

Tipps posted:

I like your avatar. It is very well animated, and has bright fun colours. :hf:

ty bacalou made it. it's pimpin

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

bacalou posted:

never post in gbs again be ours forever just sip thisp otion...

I like the Japan thread. It led to me finding the Begin Japanology documentaries, which I have been binge-watching for the last two weeks. I have learned many things about everything from school lunches to bath houses.

Salmiakki

welcome back. dont post in gbs

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

alnilam

i missed you tuipps why did you leave us :cry:

ty manifisto

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

bwatts posted:

I want the both of you to hug and make up, and maybe out a bit.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Please don't try and control my friend bwatts's sexuality.

----------------

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Alright, fucker, how about instead of being a nay-sayer, you sit back and enjoy the fruit salad loving show I'm setting up here.

----------------

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

K. Flaps posted:

I want the both of you to hug and make up, and maybe out a bit.

is bwatts fit and handsome irl?

i only hug and make out with fit and handsome irl people.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

Tipps posted:

is bwatts fit and handsome irl?

i only hug and make out with fit and handsome irl people.

Well he is a bit bumpy, but he's also very sweet and filled with Vitamin C.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

hi tipps welcome back :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

K. Flaps posted:

Alright, fucker, how about instead of being a nay-sayer, you sit back and enjoy the fruit salad loving show I'm setting up here.

Good luck.

----------------

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

FluffieDuckie posted:

hi tipps welcome back :wave:

You have a sassy Hotel Dusk av now. That is a blast from the past.

landy.

Tipps posted:

actually all of byob is one big safe space.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hello tipps a pleasure as always please take the time to live post another adorable date

WindmillSlayer

i got you that av uploaded *sniff* memories...

El Spider

Tipps posted:

what threatens your avatar's existence

----------------

Kuromyneko

Kuro neko

Tipps posted:

Never post in gbs :3:

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Bo-Pepper posted:

hello tipps a pleasure as always please take the time to live post another adorable date

we havent been on a date in a while, but it's my birthday next week so maybe something fun will happen!!

The last time we had a livepost-worthy date was when we went to the opera for our aniversary, but that wouldve been tacky to do.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

eight quidlings posted:

what threatens your avatar's existence

the soon to be implemented imminent mod rule banning all anime in gbs, where if anyone with an anime avatar posts, they will have their avatar forcible removed and replaced with something else.

mine is from ~manga~ not anime but i guess it doesnt make a difference.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
hi tipps :)

ulvir

Tipps posted:

I bulked up to 230lbs and got very strong but have started cutting again at the start of December and am down to 205 now. In another 10-15lbs I think I'll be at a good spot and ready for the summer.

why do you bulk and cut instead of just staying at a specific spot or whatever? real question, I know jack about this "being swole" tihng

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

ulvir posted:

why do you bulk and cut instead of just staying at a specific spot or whatever? real question, I know jack about this "being swole" tihng

because its easier and faster to gain lots of muscle when you eat a ton of food and then cut away the excess pounds afterwards than it is to meticulously eat only exactly what you need to only gain muscle and not any extraeneous weight over a long period of time.

i dont want to stay at a specific size because i have crippling body image issues and want to be as big and muscular as possible.

ulvir

being easy/easier is always a good reason to do something, no matter what its about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Tipps posted:

I specifically created and lead a raid group that works around my busy schedule.

If you make the time in your day for the things that are important for you, you can achieve anything.

time management is a top tier gaming skill

Tipps posted:

i dont want to stay at a specific size because i have crippling body image issues and want to be as big and muscular as possible.

This sounds like a potentially dangerous psychological issue, stay safe.

----------------

• Locked thread