Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I dunno, there'll be some questions about deflated balls and wives and who's got the grodiest tattoos, and maybe something at some point about football.

Today's like an anime convention, but for football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also since I'm posting pictures, here's the only reason why I'm listening to a minute of this:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

Also since I'm posting pictures, here's the only reason why I'm listening to a minute of this:

All my students today didn't do their homework because they were so positive we were going to get a snowday.

We got half an inch lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I have a snowblower so that'll all go away in like 30 minutes.

But until then, look at the jumbotron they have to show you who's giving interviews:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

So are your gutters made of titanium or

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I hope Marshawn brings his A game today

EDIT: VV I just saw the number on Brady's jersey lol VV

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
i am very, very thankful

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

I'm watching this because I merely got about a foot of snow and I still feel it's underwhelming

Revis says he doesn't miss the Jets, who can blame him

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

So are your gutters made of titanium or

It's super light fluff, it's also just stupidly high, I'll probably hit it with the roof rake once I blow the rest away:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Kalli posted:

It's super light fluff, it's also just stupidly high, I'll probably hit it with the roof rake once I blow the rest away:

In central PA we call that poo poo Tuesday

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

[WARNING: the post you are about to read is GBS as gently caress] i can't believe anyone would voluntarily live somewhere where this can happen

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

[WARNING: the post you are about to read is GBS as gently caress] i can't believe anyone would voluntarily live somewhere where this can happen

"Oh I love having four distinct seasons!" - a stupid fucker

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

*raises hand* Present.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

And why is Belichick so happy

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Vertical Lime posted:

Do you remember Kevin Spacey at the end of the Usual Suspects?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

TBH I was in Raleigh a couple weeks ago and I could probably see myself living there, mainly because it was distinctly winter but the chance of God making GBS threads 8 foot high snow everywhere is exceptionally low. I hear the summers are terrible though

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

TBH I was in Raleigh a couple weeks ago and I could probably see myself living there, mainly because it was distinctly winter but the chance of God making GBS threads 8 foot high snow everywhere is exceptionally low. I hear the summers are terrible though

Nah, they're mostly mild, actually. Raleigh has amazing weather, it's blown my mind.

Sunshine Bandit
Oct 12, 2006

Snow forts as a kid (and now with kids) make the few hours of cleanup totally worth it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

As far as I am concerned the fact people don't all live in Colorado is stupid and awful

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah Raleigh's pretty nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5PgOk1Hjcc marshawn answered some questions yesterday and was pretty good with the media

:v:

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Kalli posted:

owned

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Why are all the Patriots so likeable? They have not one player you can legitimately not like. Hell even Bill with with Jerod Mayo's daughter was so cute.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's not that big of a deal really. Snowblower takes care of that in no time flat, everything just closes for two days, and the sick and elderly get culled via shoveling heart attacks. Only sucks if you lose power, and that's what proper infrastructure is for.

Also here's Gronk battling a small child:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

What is that poo poo? Did somebody smear shaving cream on the windows? :confused:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Probably Magic posted:

Nah, they're mostly mild, actually. Raleigh has amazing weather, it's blown my mind.

It's humid as gently caress in the summer and only tolerable with air conditioning 24/7

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol I can't believe anyone lives in that poo poo. I've lived in PA. gently caress PA.

Chillin on the NC coast. Owns.

Football talk: Gronk and Wilfork own

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

Lol I can't believe anyone lives in that poo poo. I've lived in PA. gently caress PA.

Hey man PA has very diverse climates.

On the east you have a swamp and on the west you have a very high swamp

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I've never seen any place that was a poo poo place to live every single season of the year. Even Buffalo and the upstate NY area that spends 6 months covered in 3 feet of snow has incredibly beautiful summers.

Weather preferences are subjective and a stupid argument, that snow looks baller

Diggie
Apr 6, 2008
Notable questions from Patriots Media Day.

"Hey Rob, whats your favorite number 1-100"

To Belichick: "What was your favorite stuffed animal growing up?" and "Did your daddy do your hair" (the second one was to Mayo's kid)

Diggie fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jan 27, 2015

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also: "In front of the entire country, Gronk spikes impacts right between my buttcheeks" - Gronk reading from A Gronking to Remember

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
^^^What he said, in video form.

https://vine.co/v/OTIVY9qqQ69

We're done here, wrap it up...

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ugh the smell in that crowd.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Roll out the Gatorade hoses

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Best picture in this thread so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

[WARNING: the post you are about to read is GBS as gently caress]

yeah it's one of yours hahahaha