Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

usually i dont like these kinds of shows but wehre else can you turn when you want to see a 50 year old woman drink mouthwash and pass out on the lawn? how have i not seen this show before now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

One of the best shows ever, I watched an episode where the camera crew followed a rich addict on a crime spree. They were interviewing in the car and he was like "Well... I'm going to go do my thing I guess, you guys are going to stay here I guess?"

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Someone tried to give me an intervention one time but all I did was scream "Am I being detained?!" and demanded to talk to a lawyer.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

One of the best shows ever, I watched an episode where the camera crew followed a rich addict on a crime spree. They were interviewing in the car and he was like "Well... I'm going to go do my thing I guess, you guys are going to stay here I guess?"

seems like most of the subjects aren't like derelict crackehads but affluent retards sniffing paint thinner or w/e

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Allison and Linda pro stars

allison huffs duster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ

linda is schitzo former child star that eats fentanyl pops provided by her enabling parents to shut her up about her disease where being near electricity makes her joints pop out of socket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHmenbzeNk

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I CAN STOP ANYTIME

*huffs 14 cans of duster*

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
IM WALKINON SUNSHINNNNNE

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

Allison and Linda pro stars

allison huffs duster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6TW6v39_kQ

linda is schitzo former child star that eats fentanyl pops provided by her enabling parents to shut her up about her disease where being near electricity makes her joints pop out of socket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHmenbzeNk

that second lady seems like she's just running the long con for some dank rear end pills

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
man i bet allison will do all sorts of things to go to kansas, ride the tornado, hurricane it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

"I hate to be such a scum bag but I love it when there are decent looking girls on this show and they are all hosed up. It's such a turn on."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i like the one where the asian guy is getting cucked by a crackhead because his wife is a crackhead

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0B61hYzMtU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Don't worry flavorvision ain't blurry.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
It's sick to enjoy the suffering of others

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

where does this lady score 600 vicodin a month god damnnn

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lol she's also addicted to bingo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you have to admire the work ethic of some of these addicts

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Frog Act posted:

usually i dont like these kinds of shows but wehre else can you turn when you want to see a 50 year old woman drink mouthwash and pass out on the lawn? how have i not seen this show before now

probably your mom's house

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
also Cristy is awesome. she's pretty much the person kesha based her personality on. seriously watch the full episode, it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_PV-7vwivA

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

INTERVENTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slu8Pk7NuT8

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

haha oh my god, I'm going to have to start watching this show.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

I think I saw that episode. The mother is literally just face down passed out on the front lawn and her kids are just riding their razor scooters around her.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cant watch this poo poo too depressing

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
I love watching sick people destroy the gently caress out themselves & their family's. Schadenfreude beeyotch.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
all I remember is the rich white kid who was in a band with his rich hot white girlfriend and he couldnt stop smoking crack in the bathroom and he got in a fight with her dad or something and woke up in a ditch and was crying all the time. I mean, if you think about it, being rich must be really hard and you need to keep smoking crack to keep going through that bullshit.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I thought the tweakers were pretty sad but seeing legitimate drunks is just a whole other level of sad. I didn't even realize people get DT shakes from alcohol dependency. Meth at least puts you in some bizarro world of happy feelings, but alcoholics are just emotionally broken even in their addictions. I have to keep drinking and cry all night otherwise I might have to cry all night while convulsing.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Intervention or Hoarders?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Every single post has been about intervention, but maybe I am misreading.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

Gaunab posted:

also Cristy is awesome. she's pretty much the person kesha based her personality on. seriously watch the full episode, it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_PV-7vwivA

shes my favorite

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I watched the episode with travis meeks and then went to see days of the new. After the show I was like "how's being clean" and he was like "It's p. cool man." That's my story.

fake E: looked them up on Wiki. He's off the wagon again :smith:

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
Taht episode with the kid on DXM where he gets a hummer and tells her that the camera crew will pay. He then eats a plate of fries he finds on the ground. Quality programming all around.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The best episodes by far are the alcohol and meth episodes. Sorry heroin, you have a solid reputation for depravity, but turning people into zombies does not make for compelling viewing.

Un chien andalou posted:

Taht episode with the kid on DXM where he gets a hummer and tells her that the camera crew will pay. He then eats a plate of fries he finds on the ground. Quality programming all around.

The saddest part was that his parents went on and on that he was "LITERALLY A GENIUS."

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
The show went off the air not that long ago

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

down n out posted:

The saddest part was that his parents went on and on that he was "LITERALLY A GENIUS."

sounds pretty smart to me, he flim-flammed that camera crew prety good

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
one of the first episodes was a dude addicted to video games

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I don't like that show. It just makes me feel sad usually and hits a little too close to home :smith: Don't really have a problem with the fact that it exists or that people derive entertainment. I just don't.

Except for the episode about the girl who got addicted to duster (yes that compressed air poo poo you use to clean your keyboard and such with). That one is pretty funny.

The episodes about alcoholics are actually the craziest though. Last one I saw, dude had like a 2 liter of soda (empty) that he had cut the top off of and he filled the entire thing with hard liquor, mixed some ice, and drank the whole thing as if it were just a huge oversize mug of morning coffee.

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jan 28, 2015

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

The show went off the air not that long ago

gently caress.. no.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
It's always amazing to see an alcoholic just straight chug a bottle of liquor like it was water

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
pro episode is when they got that heroin addict in the airport parking lot on his way to his intervention and hes all like "just one more tray" x 100 "trays" (tinfoil with heroin on it that you freebase with a lighter and hollowed out pen)

YAH REHAB IM COMIN

JUST ONE MORE TRAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

BossRighteous posted:

Every single post has been about intervention, but maybe I am misreading.

I meant which is the better train wreck show: Intervention or Hoarders?

• Locked thread