Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
your addiction has affected me negatively in the following ways....

fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
There was an episode about some pseudo wealthy alcoholic who lived in vegas and paid one of his employees to baby sit him while he was drunk all day. He insisted he didn't have a problem even though he had bruises everywhere because his liver was goo. I think he died in the white text at the end.'

Edit: lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Serious question, how do non of these people not know what is coming when they're going to their "final interview?" Are they too busy doing drugs to watch TV?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I also remember one about a guy who smoked crack in a closet on his hot water heater.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

spacemang_spliff posted:

i'm the chick who got pregnant at 16 from her stepbro

In west virginia they call that immaculate conception.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

univbee posted:

Alcohol is one of very very few substances where the withdrawal from it can kill you. Once you reach a point where you're basically drunk 24/7 it is extraordinarily hard to get off it even with proper medical assistance and supervision.

• Locked thread