Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Big Centipede posted:

Bare Back Blow Job Cum In Mouth... I assume

Jesus, you should work for the NSA.

We had a betting game where we would watch DVR'd episodes and if it was a younger girl, place bets on to whether or not (usually 1/4 to halfway into the episode) she would be turning tricks to score cash/drugs.

The girl having been molested by a family member is always a safe bet, though. Nobody put money down on that one.

Crazy Ted posted:

Some memorable ones that haven't been mentioned yet:

One about a gambling addict who was accepted to UCLA at the age of 13 and started Med School at 18, but quit because he decided he'd be better off playing poker. He was one of the biggest assholes I've ever seen. At one point he physically manhandles his mother and locks her in a car because she won't give him more gambling money. He literally introduces himself at the start of the episode by saying, "I'm [WhateverTheFuckHisNameWas] and I guess you could say...I'm a pretty interesting guy :smug:"

Was that the obnoxious goon-like guy with that grating voice who kept whining "Noooooo!" and "Motherrrrr!" to his mom?

Count Freebasie fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jan 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

My wife and I watched this one last night because of your post. Amazon Prime has it.

Well, there goes a whole lot of free time for a while.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

Meth is hillbilly heroin so I think its mostly popular in areas with hillbillies but without heroin

Oxy is hillbilly heroin

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

Nah plenty of Hollywood celebrities and middle class moms do oxy. Meth, not as much

Do a Google of "hillbilly heroin"

e: Frog Act beat me to it

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

HollisBrown posted:

The alcohol episodes really highlight the absurdity of the war on drugs. These winos get bombed out of their brains day and night, roll around drunk in the lawn and get in fights, while the opiate addicts mostly get high and nod out.

Not really. Both types of addicts act like assholes, and almost all of the episodes that show people freaking out are normally the opiate/meth addicts having a hard time scoring. I agree that the "war" on drugs is stupid and we should focus on eradicating addiction and getting people help rather than penalizing them. We should also stop glamorizing alcohol the way we do. Prohibition is dumb, but it's amazing how many people don't realize the immediate and long-term destruction it causes.

If we made legal, things would be a lot better (and I don't even smoke). People need to get past the dumb stigma attached to it and objectively look at it compared to alcohol. Side-by-side, marijuana is far and away the lesser of the evils should you choose to view them that way.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

itsgotmetoo posted:

I want to watch Leaving Las Vegas now really bad for some reason.

"Leaving Las Vegas" doesn't contain anywhere near the amount of unintentional comedy the "Intervention" has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I remember really enjoying the few addicted to video games/addicted to food episodes I've seen.

Ever watch Prader-Willi videos?

• Locked thread