Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

look at that gross mop of curly pubes

haha wow pancake face

can i say pancake face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

social vegan posted:

thank u for summarizing the story now u'll notice i admitted my ignorance in op so please help

thats ok you can learn from benedicts mistake here don't use the word coloured on national tv

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

social vegan posted:

haha wow pancake face

can i say pancake face?
you are triggering my gluten sensitivity

check your digestive enzyme privilege

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
At least he wasn't niggardly with his apology.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
liberalism is p. dumb

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
bae

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Black board & White board. Not chalk board and dry erase board.

Come up to the black board and show your solution to this problem. It was ok in the 70's its ok now.

Fake edit : thot bae

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

joat mon posted:

At least he wasn't niggardly with his apology.

sorry I used a word that is not offensive but you got offended because you don't understand what it means

-bolshevik cul-de-sac

Jerry Mumphrey fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 28, 2015

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

look at that gross mop of curly pubes

Bendydick Cummerbatch shouldn't make racially-charged comments when he looks like the offspring of the Green Giant and a melted Barbie doll.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*inhales*cumshot*exhales very gradual*

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

Applewhite posted:

What's hilarious is to watch super sensitive liberals in America try to describe Black people who aren't Americans.

What's really unfortunate is that a lot of them use the term "negroid."

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

its probably safest to just not talk to or ever acknowledge black people

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

the thing is we're all colored, even white is a color, so saying "coloured" is really just hosed up

no I don't know how we should refer to black persons without offending them either, african americans is just as hosed up

maybe we should just give them their own continent

open container
Sep 16, 2008
penglings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GnLDJAgrws

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Is the word niggle ok to use?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

numberoneposter posted:

i got in trouble for saying "BLACK PAINT" the other day, can you beleive it?

i had to rephrase and say "AFRICAN AMERICAN, PLEASE PAINT"

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Dyna Soar posted:

no you're either misunderstanding or being obtuse. it's the same as you cant call a grown black man boy without it having negative connotations. also you can't really say what ppl have the right to be offended about. if black ppl say they're offended by coloured, we should accept that and be aware that by using that term, we might offend someone. you don't have to give a poo poo about offending ppl, but you should be aware when and if you're doing so. otherwise you're just ignorant.

Lol at how you think offending somebody is such a crime.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Is the word niggle ok to use?

Yeah b/c it sounds cute. Like something is tickling your toesis.

Dyna Soar posted:

no you're either misunderstanding or being obtuse. it's the same as you cant call a grown black man boy without it having negative connotations. also you can't really say what ppl have the right to be offended about. if black ppl say they're offended by coloured, we should accept that and be aware that by using that term, we might offend someone. you don't have to give a poo poo about offending ppl, but you should be aware when and if you're doing so. otherwise you're just ignorant.

It has to have some actual historical oppressive backing or you just end up with idiots who decided youre discriminating against them by not using the correct pronoun for fox-drakes, which is obviously different than whats happening here.

Of course if the actual discrimination problem isnt being corrected it doesnt matter which words you use which is why "the blacks" is now a thing you shouldnt say

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 28, 2015

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Dyna Soar posted:

Stop nagging me you nagger.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
NAACP said the words colored or colored people aren't racist

white people on the internet with purple hair say it's racist

I don't know who's correct

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

i got in trouble for saying "BLACK PAINT" the other day, can you beleive it?

i had to rephrase and say "AFRICAN AMERICAN, PLEASE PAINT"

Did they atleast properly apply the paint to your face after?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

opus111 posted:

Lol at how you think offending somebody is such a crime.

on the contrary i said that you don't have to give a poo poo about offending anyone, just be aware if, when and why you're offending someone and you'll have the power over it and you don't end up having to apologise for using a loaded term by accident.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Isn't "Left Behind" the title of that book where all the tall, white, rich, anglo saxon, males go to heaven and everyone else goes to hell?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Coloured makes more sense than black I mean black is a little extreme for my liking. On that note I don't know anyone that's actually white. Maybe we should go by lhite

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I am glad Gary McKinnon became a famous actor, but why did he have to choose such a stupid stage name?

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
je suis cucumberpatch.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

How long did it take tumblr to forgive gabourey for saying the tranny slur word

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

How long did it take tumblr to forgive gabourey for saying the tranny slur word

*checks digital watch* *examines dragon-themed calendar* about six niggers past human being, it would seem?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Dyna Soar posted:

on the contrary i said that you don't have to give a poo poo about offending anyone, just be aware if, when and why you're offending someone and you'll have the power over it and you don't end up having to apologise for using a loaded term by accident.

Uncle Wemus posted:

its probably safest to just not talk to or ever acknowledge black people

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
it's not that hard honestly, unless you're retarded then i guess everything is kinda hard

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Croc Monster posted:

Stop nagging me you nagger.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
we need a redneck in the white house

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I can't wait until 'PoC' is deemed unacceptable by the thought police.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

how about "funky bunch"

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Dyna Soar posted:

it's not that hard honestly, unless you're retarded then i guess everything is kinda hard

nice ableism

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
as a proud shirtless, backwards-cap wearing douchebag i find the term "funky bunch" outdated and offensive.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dyna Soar posted:

we need a redneck in the white house

Yeah Clinton was pretty dece

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted: