Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
They're bringing in a sheet cake for Cynthia on Friday for her birthday and we need to sign her card. It's like, favoritism much? I was working at this company for two years before Cynthia even walked in the door, but does anyone remember my birthday?

Also the copier is broken again in 2b. Yeah, the one they caught Michael loving Wendy on.

I'm glad she's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Pretty sure Joanna got a boob job.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Jenn's niples point straight down. She's got those big tits, but they're the wrong kind of big, ya know?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

someone peed in the water cooler again

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Did you see what she was wearing on casual friday? She didn't even look like she had pants on! She's definitely got the hots for Dan on the 5th floor.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
looks like they hired another jew. this company is nothing but jews

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

daaaamn. i wanna work where you work lol

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

thread sucks

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

School Nickname posted:

Did you see what she was wearing on casual friday? She didn't even look like she had pants on! She's definitely got the hots for Dan on the 5th floor.

Really? 5th floor Dan? He's not even that good-looking! Now if we're talking 7th floor Dan, teeheeheeheehee.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Really? 5th floor Dan? He's not even that good-looking! Now if we're talking 7th floor Dan, teeheeheeheehee.

Jesus Barry you've said some gay poo poo but that takes the cake!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"why the gently caress does walead even work here? he hasn't turned a profit in 5 years"

"he does things for me no one else does"

*get's a blowjob from walead in the janitor's closet after every shift*

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Grem posted:

Jesus Barry you've said some gay poo poo but that takes the cake!

gad dangit Brett we talked about the Gorperson account and now you are talking about gay poo poo outside of the office?

The gay poo poo belongs IN YOUR MOUTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Cristy can't take all the pressure
Kevin hates the girls he dates
Mia says she's gonna snap
Derek beats up all his girlfriends
Jessie likes to comb his hair
Hanacek is on the wagon
Emily had sex with Joey