Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Be careful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Honestly the reason that I originally didn't want MMM to make this game is that I lost some completely irreplaceable items and I'm a little sad about it. I had table cloth that I brought back from my trip to Greece and a rug that I spent weeks looking for before I moved out. I was so excited to find them because they matched all of the elements of my furniture and art, they were perfect. They both went to the dump a few weeks ago.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

Honestly the reason that I originally didn't want MMM to make this game is that I lost some completely irreplaceable items and I'm a little sad about it. I had table cloth that I brought back from my trip to Greece and a rug that I spent weeks looking for before I moved out. I was so excited to find them because they matched all of the elements of my furniture and art, they were perfect. They both went to the dump a few weeks ago.

This is actually very sad, and you have my condolences. :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I tend to get very attached to my stuff since I don't buy things frivolously. Basically everything I own has enormous sentimental value and I can tell you exactly where I got it and why I picked it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Did somebody just get hammered during jokephase?

...did Poque just hammer himself during jokephase?

Oh my God, this game is great.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I already submitted the nightkill Opop, start D2.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
your gunna have to kill me to stop this rambling story fyi

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

uranus posted:

your gunna have to kill me to stop this rambling story fyi

I hope you have enough to keep you going until LYLO

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the pesticides used in lynnettes mother's spray was just as deadly to humans as moths, and lynettes mother had just enough wherewithal to stay her finger from the trigger. but the moths were so thick in the air that they made it as hard to breath as the gas from her gun.

lynnette screamed and cried for help and all her mother could do was drag her from the kitchen to the dining room, then from the dining room to the hall before she realized the moths were not coming from any one room, but from her daughters face. her daughters forehead. a halfdollar sized hole glowed a pale blue at the edges and spewed moths. and it was growing.

in a flash of inspiration lynnettes mother shoved the spray gun at her daughters head, through the hole, and into whatever world lay beyond. she pulled the trigger and pumped the poison gas. she pumped and pumped and sprayed and sprayed until her fuel ran dry. the moths slowed, ceased, and for a moment the air was clear enough to see her daughters face again. wet and red and smeared with dust. her baby girl.

then they pushed out again, harder, forcing her spray gun from the hole and bursting out, bigger moths, faster. they latched onto her face and arms, biting, tearing, dusting her face and eyes with a tickle like feathers that made her want to scream as much as the pain. she focused on lynnettes face, knowing it would be the last of this world she saw.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Exakt Science, a lovely scarf, Town Aligned, was devoured N1

It is now D2

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (7): Asiina, Epsilon Plus, fiery_valkyrie, Hal Incandenza, Pinterest Mom, Poison Mushroom, uranus

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 02nd, 2015 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
:ghost: RIP me. Go town! :ghost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

If you help kill scumlord Poque today I will help with PMom tomorrow. My word is my bond.

Time to pay up.

##vote PMom

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
the portal grew until it covered lynnettes face and blocked her eyes, keeping from her the vision of her mothers demise. instead she saw through the portal into the world of the moths. she percieved the creatures to be flying directly at her face, fluttering toothed monstrosities careening into her eyes without end. but between the wings she saw a land that was desolate and bare and black and burnt. that would be her world soon, her home, hers and her mothers bones would be scattered on the ground there. and it was her imaginings that had brought this into being.

''no,' she said, 'no no no' if she could imagine it into being, could she imagine it away? she visualized a world where the moths had no teeth, where moths like these couldn't get to. a world just like hers but where this terrible mistake hadn't been made. a warm, safe place far away from anyone and any danger. she wished. she prayed. she begged god or the devil or the universe, anyone who would listen.

as lynnettes body was destroyed, her mind flourished and pulsed and flexed, and a doorway opened in her soul, to another world. a clean world, and safe world. and when she passed through that doorway she left behind not only the ruins of her house and home, not only her body, but her self. she became mind unfettered, identity un founded. she siphoned through the smallest prick of a hole in space, into the dark silence of a small, crowded room, and reached out like a drowning swimmer for the first obejct she could find to attach herself to.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Remind me, why PMom?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
dotar bad

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Opopanax posted:

Exakt Science, a lovely scarf, Town Aligned, was devoured N1

It is now D2

:ghost: i knew it :ghost:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

:ghost: i knew it :ghost:

I too knew he was a lovely scarf

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hal, you promised!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It's true, I did.

##vote Pinterest Mom

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

That dude has some weird facial hair sprouting from his face.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That book is amazing in every way.

I will fight you irl if you besmirch it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's v. realistic the way it comes from a library

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Asiina I am sorry about your lost items! I'm really sentimental about things I have, too. It really sucks to lose something with emotional significance.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
and then lynnette suddenly found her self being worn by marshawn lynch!! and he ran across the field and won a touchdown score! then everyone stood up and clapped.

that marshawn lynch was einstein.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
*standing ovation*

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
:ghost:
I'm probably not supposed to post more because I'm dead, but uranus, that was amazing and you are great
:ghost:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
well i guess i better catch the badguys now

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Who are the bad guys?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mafia Edit: I would genuinely vote Asiina. Her joke scum claim during N1 had a really weird tone to it, and she's been pinging my gut on and off since the start.

In fact...

##vote Asiina

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote lynette

Way to blow the big game

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
what up thread. i dont even know what to vote i havent been paying attention

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Possibly asiina

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
##vote assina okay it would be funny at least

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Did deadline happen? Sorry, I forgot about this game and was busy most of the day.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Everyone stayed in the closet D2.

It is now N2

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You're all terrible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU