Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
orange juice came in those tiny thimble glasses and ray romano was all angry about it

or

when demonachizer had all backwards text and people were like waaaaaat

or

when strawwars betarsmax had that sixer of crospy stellas and he was all waaaaat here have a beer in my restroom yeeeeehaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

It's happy hour somewhere.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
f

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I have retrograde anastasia or whatever you call it where you can't remember whose rear end you keep your lip balm in.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
if u mix baking powder into it you can get a really good lather going with your piss, just get that piss soap all over your body and sit back and watch the cash roll in. That's a good time.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

remember when a buck was still silver #iremembermerle

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
remember FRIENDTALK?

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
it was a good attempt to bring back Lovedump, but alas it failed and was abandoned by its creator

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

those budweiser commercials where those guys were like "what's uppp?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Marvin Freeman posted:

remember FRIENDTALK?

bring it back i say, no i yell it but at a reasonable volume