Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Wow, what lovely luck for Dallas. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Go Jets :toot:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

yellowcar posted:

of course that'll happen

I'm looking at the clock, see 3 seconds, and close the window and flip the game over to the War of the Yorks just in time to apparently miss a Stars goal. Sorry guys, I'm going to have to stop watching your game and doom you to losing 5 - 4.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Trouba :siren:

At least one of the teams I like can score.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
So many 2 - 1 scores.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

HBNRW posted:

I'm looking at the clock, see 3 seconds, and close the window and flip the game over to the War of the Yorks just in time to apparently miss a Stars goal. Sorry guys, I'm going to have to stop watching your game and doom you to losing 5 - 4.

Of course the second I turn back to the Habs game, Gallagher scores. I'm sorry, Dallas.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Continue to go, Jets. :toot: :toot:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
That was a pretty play by Seguin to Eaves.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Tuck and roll, Carey! TUCK AND ROLL

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
lol Montreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Can neither the Habs nor Stars count? That is still too much man.

• Locked thread