Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
AITOO who hates that poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Avoid all who say this becuase its proof theyve never dropped acid

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
it's a thumb in the eye of synaesthesia sufferers

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

YANTOO

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
actually color does have subtle but nonetheless real effects on flavor or how we perceive flavor and texture

it's loving science

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
what does aitoo mean

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
loving idiot, just define purple as flavor in the host file.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
Sure it is, it's that fake grape flavor that doesn't really taste like grapes. Like Dimetapp. Also the purple stuff from the Sunny D ad.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

Doctor J Off posted:

what does aitoo mean

It's a droid.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

TVs Ian posted:

Sure it is, it's that fake grape flavor that doesn't really taste like grapes. Like Dimetapp. Also the purple stuff from the Sunny D ad.

I was just thinking the same thing.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The regular Monster flavor is green. Seriously, I have no other way to describe it.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Pretty sure the only colour that isn't a flavour is brown.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Something smells like blue.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
oh word?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
purple IS a flavor. If you've ever had grape soda or candy, you know it be true. Cuz that flavor sure as hell isn't actual grape. It's purple.

naem
May 29, 2011

Purple drank

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I had that purple ketchup when I was a kid.

Tasted like ketchup.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

gannyGrabber posted:

Pretty sure the only colour that isn't a flavour is brown.

Eat poo poo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

OP, I understand your passion for the purple flavor, but am I really deserving of a "gently caress You", in all caps even? I disagree

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

As of 2011, the price of purple drank in Houston is twice the price as it is in Los Angeles.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Anybody else ever tasted the sun?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Jabberlock posted:

I had that purple ketchup when I was a kid.

Tasted like ketchup.

oh god I remember this poo poo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ever try these things? they are definitive proof that colors = flavor

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

hemophilia posted:

Anybody else ever tasted the sun?

ITS LIKE IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE

Moosechees
Jun 1, 2002

rawr

TVs Ian posted:

Nathilus posted:

purple IS a flavor. If you've ever had grape soda or candy, you know it be true. Cuz that flavor sure as hell isn't actual grape. It's purple.
The problem is that most "grape flavor" tastes like concord grapes (no, not the ones your supermarket calls concord grapes because they're purple, I mean the small ones that look more like blueberries) , which are totally different tasting than normal grapes.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
welcome to flavor country

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Moosechees posted:

The problem is that most "grape flavor" tastes like concord grapes (no, not the ones your supermarket calls concord grapes because they're purple, I mean the small ones that look more like blueberries) , which are totally different tasting than normal grapes.

If there actually is some grape that tastes like purple please keep it away from me, thanks.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Moosechees posted:

Yeah when I had Concord grapes for the first time a lightbulb went off irt purple flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

To be a man you must have honor...
...honor and a penis!

• Locked thread