Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
poo poo would be so cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozebane
Nov 4, 2009
If your penis has a bone running through it, you are doing the human penis wrong.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ozebane posted:

If your penis has a bone running through it, you are doing the human penis wrong.

wait what else is supposed to go into the hole

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ozebane posted:

Yeh, Adamantium SKELETON....Sometimes I wonder if we should have some sort of test before people can pay the 10 bux, Jesus loving Christ this makes me so angry I don't even.

EDIT: Oh it's the re-reg guy. Carry on.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
oh my god

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

coated like chrome? probably. thats why sabertooth was so mad all the time because he was so jelly

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

ozebane posted:

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
no, but colossus has a super shiny wang when he's all metallic and poo poo

The more important question is does colossus have a segmented dick?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Fatkraken posted:

The more important question is does colossus have a segmented dick?

i got shivers from the pinched skin and ripped pubes

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Maybe that is why Magneto never killed Wolverine because he didn't want anyone to think he was gay for touching Wolverine's dick.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

ozebane posted:

I'm pretty sure humans generally don't have retractable knuckle claws either but there you go

he uncut though, for sure

like superman

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Apthous posted:

Maybe that is why Magneto never killed Wolverine because he didn't want anyone to think he was gay for touching Wolverine's dick.
Magneto sees Wolverine (and really, all metal) as extensions of his own dick

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Slow down there buddy we are talking about Magneto here, basically the king of all mutants, not your mom's college years.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Magneto was a buff grey haired man sort of like stallone is now, but then they made movies where he is a puny tired little queer boy

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Could wolverine stretch his rear end out like the goatee man? Or would his healing ability continue to tighten up the hole eliminating his ability to gape?

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

no op and its a stupid question

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

snikt

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Could wolverine stretch his rear end out like the goatee man? Or would his healing ability continue to tighten up the hole eliminating his ability to gape?

The important questions are now being asked

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
After exhaustive search I have the answer to this question from Wolverines own mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9VuKgRMbQ&t=488s

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

what happens if we sliced his dick up and made a hole out of the shreds?>

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

There was a guy with adamantium skin that they murdered and melted down to give Wolverine his adamantium back after Magneto ripped it out that one time. So really, all of Wolverine's bones are some portion adamantium dong.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
In real life growly guses have baculums but I don't think Russell Crowe does so doubtful OP sorry

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

just a stupid, terrible question

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

he does have more bones than a human does, so maybe he does have a wang bone too

snikt!

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
his penis is coated in OP's mom's puss fyi

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

he can get it p big before the healing factor sets in but he's no mister fantastic

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
I imagine the rabbi gave up after cicumsising him at least 12 times.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

SNIKT

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Ramsus posted:

Magneto was a buff grey haired man sort of like stallone is now, but then they made movies where he is a puny tired little queer boy
Wanna see magneto's grinder profile

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Squish posted:

I imagine the rabbi gave up after cicumsising him at least 12 times.

a mohels dream more like

naem
May 29, 2011

Wolverine has a healing factor and regrows even extensive damage, he's several times lost his entire face and was fine.

You could cut off his wang and he'd grow another. Like you could start a wolverines wang grow op and sell novelty wangs

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

naem posted:

You could cut off his wang and he'd grow another. Like you could start a wolverines wang grow op and sell novelty wangs

Not if it was coated with adamantium you idiot.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
what about he balls tho

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
It is now.

http://iswolverinestilldead.com/

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im glad hes dead

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
rip in peace bub

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
comic books are dumb

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
No but when Wolverine gets an erection one of those spiked claw things pop up through his urethea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

RIP wolferine
Dead by adamantene bukakke

• Locked thread