Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
"Haha dumb pussy son, by the time I was your age, the police brought me back home twice already!" *Son tries to get in trouble with police to please father, gets shot to death while crying*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Sorry sir, we mistook his high pitched whining for the sound of a railgun or other possible deadly weapon charging up, it's dangerous out there you know.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
"Hmm weird, my ex-wife keeps saying our son acts perfectly normal and sociable whenever he stays at her house, I wonder why that is..."

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

City of Tampa posted:

He's a talented, funny, intelligent guy that works his rear end off and doesn't take himself too seriously.

And if I ever cried in front of him about anything other than the death of a close family member he would have called me a pussy, because that is what I would have been. Dads should be expected to teach their sons how to be men, not to coddle them until they are useless and repulsive softbodies.

lol. "I could talk to my son and help him deal with these problems he's going through, or I could just call him a pussy and save myself a few minutes of trying to connect with my son."

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dyna Soar posted:

reddit dad said his kid hates doing anything else than playing minecraft or w/e so uhhh whats your point exactly

kids aren't machines you can make them do as you say but you can't make them enjoy it. honestly, if the ONLY thing that makes your kid happy is playing games with his creepy friend you'd be kind of disappointed too

Hanging out with reddit dad = Unhappy kid
Going to theme parks with reddit dad = Unhappy kid
Eating out with reddit dad = Unhappy kid
Playing videogames with friend, without reddit dad = Happy kid

Try to find the common denominator here

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dyna Soar posted:

you should carefully re-read the op or maybe just stop posting

I will do neither but I'm saying that nerdy son probably opens up a lot more when he's not with reddit dad.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
LET HE WHO HAS NEVER BEATEN THEIR SON MAKE THE FIRST POST

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

gigawhite posted:

when I was 13 a friend thought it would be funny to convince a girl to grind on me at a middle school dance. my reaction was to push her off and run away. nobody survives being 13

Close the thread we're done here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'VE HAD CHILDREN DIE IN MY ARMS WHY CANT MY SON BE LIKE MEEEEEEEEE :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread