Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
reddit's userbase is large and broad, I thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I set somebody up for a real :iamafag: there

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

everybody's too stoic for 2015 where videogames are more mainstream than they used to be

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

you'd think it would be extremely pathetic for a dad to scream at his crying chub son he doesn't otherwise interact with but its supposed to be really badass

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

He's a talented, funny, intelligent guy that works his rear end off and doesn't take himself too seriously.

And if I ever cried in front of him about anything other than the death of a close family member he would have called me a pussy, because that is what I would have been. Dads should be expected to teach their sons how to be men, not to coddle them until they are useless and repulsive softbodies.

I read somewhere that that's what people who were molested believe a lot of the time

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

arbC brings the self-loathing

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

in henry rollins voice:

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

That popsicle stick welded ship hulls outdoors in Florida heat all day five days a week, and on weekends welded race car chassis and anything else he could get hired to do so that he could keep a roof over our heads; the idea of crying in front of him because of something petty is completely alien to me.

lol

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

that guy is qqing

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

LMAO goons are literally diagnosing and agreeing on a kid's mental disorders through a short post the dad made.

yep, we're officially back to tumblr-GBS

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I can't believe you said that dude

• Locked thread