Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

City of Tampa posted:

I disagree. You don't try to have a "genuine emotional connection" with a teenage male child that uses tears to manipulate you. You tell them to stop being a pussy bitch and grow the gently caress up, preferably by shouting that into their crying face from about an inch away.

haha this poo poo :toughguy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

He's a talented, funny, intelligent guy that works his rear end off and doesn't take himself too seriously.

And if I ever cried in front of him about anything other than the death of a close family member he would have called me a pussy, because that is what I would have been. Dads should be expected to teach their sons how to be men, not to coddle them until they are useless and repulsive softbodies.

i lost a diver's watch in your dad's dragchute of a boypussy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

its ok to make fun of City of Tampa cause he won't cry like a bitch over being called a lovely crybaby son whose worthless father is actually a popsicle stick with the word HOMO written on it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

That popsicle stick welded ship hulls outdoors in Florida heat all day five days a week, and on weekends welded race car chassis and anything else he could get hired to do so that he could keep a roof over our heads; the idea of crying in front of him because of something petty is completely alien to me.

so when did u guys first kiss

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

gonna write some hot gay filth about City of Tampa's dockworkin pops

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

you're all terrible sons with big gay fathers

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

glorious poo poo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

To my fat ,lazy, geeky daughter: stop watching Buffy reruns and just let a dude smash

your not my real gay pops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

hahaha he's a professional poker player :allears:

• Locked thread