Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"This world doesn't have room for a man who cries", says grown man whining about his son to total strangers for attention and sympathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

are we turning back into tumblr-eque GBS?

I hate 2 break this 2 you but people tumblr usually hates, like racists, libertarian internet men, and chansmen can be and often are also retards...

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

City of Tampa posted:

I disagree. You don't try to have a "genuine emotional connection" with a teenage male child that uses tears to manipulate you. You tell them to stop being a pussy bitch and grow the gently caress up, preferably by shouting that into their crying face from about an inch away.

Tell me about your father

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it's also kind of funny that his kid is 13 and not like 17 or 7, isn't middle school like, everybody's social and emotional nadir

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"It isn't MY fault", protested the man who believes men shouldn't cry

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

what's wizardchan? is that 4chan but everyone's a virgin?

they ban you if they find out you've ever had sex

this is not a fakepost

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
"A man should be strong, self-reliant, and physically active", the man said in a distraught open letter to his own son on Reddit

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm pretty sure Minecraft now is like a kid of a prior generation playing Mario or Sonic or Pokemon

Like the only thing its a symptom of is that he likes the same videogame other kids like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

opus111 posted:

Le epic lols at the guy with a video game avatar saying a) there's nothing wrong with playing videogaymes all day and b) that's all anybody does at college. Lmao talk about screwing up the last shot at pure freedom you're ever gonna get.

he's a 7th grader

• Locked thread