Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thompson
Jun 6, 2006

The Piper posted:

Thompson, when do you wanna do this thang?

Probably not feeling it tonight. Tomorrow possibly? I'm just not feeling like madden right now. Going to knock a majority out wed in all my leagues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Thompson, wanna play tonight? sometime between 8 and 11pm EST?

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

The Piper posted:

Thompson, wanna play tonight? sometime between 8 and 11pm EST?

Hey dude, see my post in the original league. Sorry for the lovely timing.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I'm going to ask for an extension to our game. I will be home tomorrow no matter what, but there is still a chance I'll be back tonight.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

thompson posted:

I'm going to ask for an extension to our game. I will be home tomorrow no matter what, but there is still a chance I'll be back tonight.

Pretty selfish of your grandfather to pull a stunt like this when you have Madden to play.

Seriously though, take as long as you both need to match up. I don't think anyone in this league will drop because we had to wait for awhile in between turning the week over. Good luck with everything! I will play and smoke in your honor.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Havoc904 posted:

Pretty selfish of your grandfather to pull a stunt like this when you have Madden to play.

Seriously though, take as long as you both need to match up. I don't think anyone in this league will drop because we had to wait for awhile in between turning the week over. Good luck with everything! I will play and smoke in your honor.

About to go 3 days without for the first time in over a year. the wd's are pretty drat lovely with the situation. Would love to :350: right now.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Hey Nasty, let's aim for tomorrow on this. I''m finally hope but am buried in work currently. That being said I have tomorrow off so just about anytime in the afternoon should work.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Did you guys ever get your game in? If not, I might advance tonight if you are both good to go for the next week!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I need to get mine in tonight since a sim is a guaranteed L.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Havoc904 posted:

Did you guys ever get your game in? If not, I might advance tonight if you are both good to go for the next week!

Yeah we're done. I lost by a TD to piper. Sorry I forgot to post about it!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
sorry for the hold up, the mut grind is real. Ill knock this out in an hour or two.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
R2A

The Michael Vick experiment is likely over, he is just as awful as the main league with those passing stats.

A.A. Ron Rod Gers gets the start.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

ADVANCED TO WEEK 5!

Games:

Vikings (Dubious) vs Packers (CPU)
Giants (dpcv8) vs Falcons (CPU)
Buccaneers (TPotts87) vs Saints (CPU)
Cowboys (Havoc904) vs Texans (CPU)
Lions (brb_alcohol) vs Bills (CPU)
Ravens (Paperback75) vs Colts (CPU)
Jets (nasty-niss) vs Chargers (CPU)

All CPU games!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
E: oops!

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 25, 2015

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
huh? Nah, I played the CPU Chargers last week.

e: you might mean in the main league

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Still waiting on the Bucs, Lions and Vikings. I can just advance if you guys are too busy.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Havoc904 posted:

Still waiting on the Bucs, Lions and Vikings. I can just advance if you guys are too busy.

I'm fine with a sim. Sorry for the hold up.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I'll get my game in today. Been a little under the weather. Can't wait for my first user game lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
E: wrong league.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

I'm advancing tonight so this league doesn't completely die.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
just sim me, i'm not very particularly attached to my team and might just drop, too many leagues as it is.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Advanced to week 6. Two user games this week (if anyone is still here):

Lions (thompson) vs Vikings ( dubious)
Ravens (paperback) vs Bucs (FW)

If we don't have much interest in keeping this thing going, then we can shut it down. Hopefully next year we can get it started earlier so there isn't a bunch of burn out from other leagues.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm out guys, playing the computer in this with the stacked cpu teams is not really that fun.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Feb 27, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

I'm out guys, playing the computer in this with the stacked cpu teams is not really that fun.

this is why i didn't really enjoy it. the computer sucks in here.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

well might as well try my one user game of the season before thinking of dropping.

when you wanna play FW?

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Feb 27, 2015

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Yeah I'm down and I pretty much agree with everyone else.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Yeah I'm down and I pretty much agree with everyone else.
hopefully you're on soon if we're gonna play today. If not, no biggie...

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 28, 2015

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Sorry I got up pretty late today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

haha sorry Havoc and whoever...

I'm off tomorrow FW so we can knock it out or I'm just auto'ing and waking up when it's playoff time. If we get there.

• Locked thread