Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

what about my childhood, what about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

9 different spider mans I could take but this is a bridge too far

Stormyish

can't catch ghosts when you have to soak your feet in your built in foot soaker inside of the oven!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

more like ghostbustiers heh you can have that one for free op

problematic hug

it is well known that womeon are more sensitive to the spirit world. makes sense

Stormyish

if we're going on sensitivity to spirits,
the ghostbusters cast should be made up of dogs

Cyber Dog

i aint afraid of no ghosts!!!! but a mouse?!!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i know a guy who loves spirits he lives in a box in an alleyway heyooo

Savage For The Winjun

i wont be going to see this comedy movie with an all girl cast because we all know that girls arent funny

Savage For The Winjun

is there gonna be a scene where one of the girl-ghost-busters gets her pussy licked by a pussy licking ghost?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Hi-C relaunches Ecto Cooler but get this, it's pink now and Slimer looks suspiciously like Birdo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

Hi-C relaunches Ecto Cooler but get this, it's pink now and Slimer looks suspiciously like Birdo

i mean what would you conceivably be able to trade this crapola for in the lunch room

Miss Psychosis

Twilight Matrix posted:

i wont be going to see this comedy movie with an all girl cast because we all know that girls arent funny

:stare:

Twilight Matrix posted:

is there gonna be a scene where one of the girl-ghost-busters gets her pussy licked by a pussy licking ghost?

:catstare:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Twilight Matrix posted:

*girl-ghost-buster squirts all over the ghost*
ghost: she slimed me
g-buster: did i do thaaaat?
*cue the loudest and longest laugh track the world has ever known*

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Twilight Matrix posted:

No thank you to this gross post you made

Stormyish

Who you gonna Snapchat?
Ghostbusters!

Savage For The Winjun

but with a lady

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the man's got a point because dan akroyd does get his dick sucked by a ghost in ghostbusters this is an unfortunate fact

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Bo-Pepper posted:

the man's got a point because dan akroyd does get his dick sucked by a ghost in ghostbusters this is an unfortunate fact

it is disgusting to even contemplate the idea of supernatual+human sexual activity, no matter how consensual

Savage For The Winjun

this is one of the many reasons girls arent funny, they get grossed out by basic things like human/ghost sex

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

let it be known the ghost did not in fact ask for dan akroyd's permission prior to the dick sucking nor could he have done anything about it the fact that he enjoyed the dick sucking after the fact is fortunate but consider what might have been and its implications

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Stormyish posted:

if we're going on sensitivity to spirits,
the ghostbusters cast should be made up of dogs

well this is just a good idea anyway

ulvir

instead of professors in parapsychology etc, the ghostbusters have bachelors degrees in interior design, communication, HR etc

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Bo-Pepper posted:

let it be known the ghost did not in fact ask for dan akroyd's permission prior to the dick sucking nor could he have done anything about it the fact that he enjoyed the dick sucking after the fact is fortunate but consider what might have been and its implications

BYOB 8.2: the implications of dan akroyd's ghost blowjob

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
In all seriousness though I hate it because Kristen Wiig is the most painfully unfunny person on the planet.

The other three are cool, whatever, I have no idea who they are, but she will ruin that movie for me :(

treasure bear

egon hosed the slime in ghostbusters 2

treasure bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y8Rqvz-Jcg&t=48s

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i dont care about them picking a cast of 4 women. i do care that they picked 4 random unfunny women

now when it sucks people can go "see?! shouldnt have had the women" and it will be dumb

Stormyish

Tina Fey would have made a better ghostbuster

tao of lmao

Awesome! posted:

i dont care about them picking a cast of 4 women. i do care that they picked 4 random unfunny women

now when it sucks people can go "see?! shouldnt have had the women" and it will be dumb

I think the cast themselves are all pretty good and funny and I look forward to seeing the new movie.

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
i just kicked my real ghostbuster's firehouse across my bedroom and am now crying; my mom is trying to console me wiht a vintage Hi-C echo cooler she bought for me on ebay but I knock it out of her hand

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
she just put in groundhog day (directed by Egon, starring Peter Venkmen), i slowly calming down. pardon my typos but this is an emotional time for me

tao of lmao

polishthunder84 posted:

she just put in groundhog day (directed by Egon, starring Peter Venkmen), i slowly calming down. pardon my typos but this is an emotional time for me

that movie is the reason there was never a real ghostbusters three :ironicat:

FluffieDuckie

is one of the girls kate micucci? if one of the girls isn't kate micucci i'm going to be so mad :argh:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ron color

polishthunder84 posted:

i just kicked my real ghostbuster's firehouse across my bedroom and am now crying; my mom is trying to console me wiht a vintage Hi-C echo cooler she bought for me on ebay but I knock it out of her hand

polishthunder84 posted:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
Staypuft guy is gunna look great with breasts and all you haters are gunna have to deal with it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
kristen wiig and melissa mcarthy can be pretty funny, kate mckinnon is ok on snl, leslie jones isnt funny at all

----------------

Ace of Baes
the director is decent but i think in the end it will either be good or suck depending on the writers,

----------------

Ace of Baes
im real posting about ghostbusters because it's insanely important to me

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

7777777 posted:

kristen wiig and melissa mcarthy can be pretty funny, kate mckinnon is ok on snl, leslie jones isnt funny at all

Other poeple whoa aren't funny
1. Probably a bunch of comedians
2. You
3. the POTUS
4. the SCOTUS

• Locked thread