Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

chome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

class chome : public tane
{

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i do.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i had a gak that was supposed to smell like hot dogs, or maybe pizza. all i remember is that i've never had such an immediate physical reaction to any other scent, including both human and feline diarrhea.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Nickelodeon/Mattel's fourth version of Gak that was scented. It was manufactured in 1996. The scents varied from Pickles, Flowers, Vanilla ice cream, Buttered Popcorn, Sunscreen, Hot Dog, Pepperoni Pizza, and Baby Powder. The cover of the toy featured child actor Sean Martinez. It is now being resold today with scents including Green Apple, Vanilla, Flower, Bacon, Garbage, and Stinky Shoe.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

is there anything sadder than seeing a child actor's name linked on wikipedia, in red? yes, but it's still pretty sad.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

urethra's a good word, but consider this: urethral.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Kirk posted:

choom gang roll call

lol a little late on that

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i can't find the chome gang pic. wtf.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

daft punk railroad posted:

it's on pages 2 and 3 of hte chome thread hth