Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

There are still holdovers and Neanderthals walk among us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Pitdragon posted:

Eh...

...Sure, why not.

she looks like she would of given good head

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

awesome-express posted:

nothing some photoshop can't fix

This is an unreasonable beauty standard...for shame! :colbert:

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pitdragon posted:

Eh...

...Sure, why not.

You leave Jennifer Aniston out of this!

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
sure why not, if she was nice and not too ugly

i mean back in the day we decided to actually raise the mixed race kids and still carry neanderthal genes

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lady has pro tier dick suckin lips, no alterations needed

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
Good question OP! Yes. I absolutely would make sweet love to a neanderthal lady. Why? Oh so so many reasons. Why not? On the basic premise of chemical attraction alone, I assume my MHC would be ablaze telling my gonads, "that one". Such different genetic structures yet similar. It would be beautiful. Not to mention, she would be strong. Probably way way stronger than a modern man. That is pretty incredible too. As for the position? Doggy. Most definitely doggy. So I can grab them swingin neanderthal lady breasticles and hold on for dear life. The whole thing makes me think of the death by snoo snoo episode of Futurama.

Honestly, I think if you wouldn't sex a neanderthal lady, you're too choosy. Don't knock a woman that can murder a sabertooth with a spear made of rocks and birch, best you can do is bring l33t dps to a raidgroup, or bring muy pwnage to a bag of doritos and chips.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
yeah, i'm pretty lonely

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i think op had the question wrong

the real question would be, would a neanderthal woman gently caress you

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Dyna Soar posted:

i think op had the question wrong

Doubtful. I can't bring down ancient large animals with a melee weapon, and that was basically being a gorilla juicehead on the Jersey Shore to them.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

BeefThief posted:

I'll gently caress basically anything with a penis

This, plus I already like hairy guys anyway.

They'd probably smell pretty ripe though.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Dyna Soar posted:

I know the secret of fire. So yeah.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ephemeron posted:

what, rape? you sick bastard...

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Ephemeron posted:

she''d give you a bunch of sticks and 15 minutes before she'd eat you. think you could deliver

naem
May 29, 2011

awesome-express posted:

nothing some photoshop can't fix

She does look a lot like a Latin girl I dated lol

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Butt gently caress all the neandertals.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Senordingdong posted:

Butt gently caress all the neandertals.

bet a neanderthal could rip yr dick off with her rear end cheeks alone

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
I have lots of northern European blood, so I'm basically part Neanderthal anyway. Ancestors did, and I probably would.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

EightBit posted:

I have lots of northern European blood, so I'm basically part Neanderthal anyway. Ancestors did, and I probably would.

yeah, all europeans have a similar amount of neanderthal genes, and it's a surprisingly high amount. there was significant interbreeding, can't all account to rape.

idk if it affected our looks but i guess europeans have bigger noses, ears and eyes than ppl without the genes

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
sure why not

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

drat I can imagine what they sound like when they cum. makes me hard

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Is there any evidence on how big a neanderthals dick was?

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i dunno man imagine a girl titty but covered in coarse hair; could add a new level to the proceedings iykwim

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Maldoror posted:

God damned look at all the racism and hate with different races like African and Asian.

Can you imagine if there were actually two separate surviving species of human who could interbreed. It would be like hate and racism on overdrive.

Someone should make a "what if Neanderthals survived to modern times" alternate reality movie.

No need to imagine, the real thing still lives I Israel

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

matrix ripoff posted:

i dunno man imagine a girl titty but covered in coarse hair; could add a new level to the proceedings iykwim

woah hahha i just imagined this

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

matrix ripoff posted:

You dont have to imagine

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bismuth posted:

You dont have to imagine

:yikes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bismuth posted:

Is there any evidence on how big a neanderthals dick was?

It was incredibly small.
Tools were invented solely for the purpose of 'man-scaping' so that the tiny, nipple like penis could penetrate even an iota beyond the outer lips of the neander-vulva.

Terrible, really.

In all seriousness though it must have been a weird time to be alive when the last pockets of neanderthals were dying out. I wonder if they and their homosapien neighbors recognized that they were 'others', or just felt that they were different due to culture/distance, and how they spoke of one another.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Maldoror posted:

Someone should make a "what if Neanderthals survived to modern times" alternate reality movie.

Neanderthal DNA exists in the majority of europeans

It does not exist in people who hail from Africa because they bred with a different hominid. Neanderthals only existed in cold climates.

all other types of humans died out because they kept having sex with different types of humans which eventually made modern humans.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Big Beef City posted:

It was incredibly small.
Tools were invented solely for the purpose of 'man-scaping' so that the tiny, nipple like penis could penetrate even an iota beyond the outer lips of the neander-vulva.

Terrible, really.

In all seriousness though it must have been a weird time to be alive when the last pockets of neanderthals were dying out. I wonder if they and their homosapien neighbors recognized that they were 'others', or just felt that they were different due to culture/distance, and how they spoke of one another.

They could have been, humans have the biggest cocks of all great apes which is the secret to our success as a species

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

They could have been, humans have the biggest cocks of all great apes which is the secret to our success as a species

Yeah you would know

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

You dont have to imagine

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

You dont have to imagine

Well, it's finally happened. Someone managed to ruin tits.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
in answer to your question, definitely i would gently caress a neanderthal

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Neanderthal loving.
Lake Minalt Conference room
Friday, January 30th, 2015

Accept - Do not send a response.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Only if it came from the bog bodies thread.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Bismuth posted:

You dont have to imagine

Did they ever find any frozen or super well preserved neanderthal ladies so we could have a definitive answer on the hairiness factor of neanderteats? Because if they just looked like that big nosed Shakira then yeah obv I'd gently caress that but boobfur is a dealbreaker, more so than the hosed up skull shape or inability to speak and thus consent.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
eat that hairy 'thal butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bismuth posted:

You dont have to imagine

You know what, I can take a little hair in the rear end crack.

Hairy tits, NOPE!

• Locked thread