Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's funny because you know the only reasons teachers did this is because the thought of it being a sexual thing didn't even cross their mind they just wanted to find the poopibomber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

katlington posted:

agreed if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear
Well no I don't think they should have pants their kids either way, I just mean if that if the thought had even briefly occurred to them that people might consider this a sexual thing they wouldn't have done it. That people would honestly try to make this a sex thing is just really dumb.

HEY VAPER posted:

Even if it's not a sexual thing, the school getting mad and trying to out the pants shitter is kind of hosed up when you think about it. Pants shitter is probably some kid who ate sugar free gummy bears and had gym after lunch rather than some devious poopninja. But what am I saying let's check all the kids butts and take pictures on my iPhone as part of the "investigation" heh.

Yeah I mean had they found the kid this way it would have been worse, like what would they do. "Yup we found him, look at the skidmarks on steve", kid would get bullied so hard they'd probably have to transfer schools. It does sound like it was a regular problem though they should maybe just have contacted all the parents and explain the situation and ask if any of them have seen their kids do similar things or something.

• Locked thread