Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

- finish one arm
- 66 Impala
- a copy of the O.E.D.
- dental work/teeth blackened
- matching pearl handled pistols
- funeral plot in Paris
- piano lessons
- island life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I bought $20 sunglasses today, and that was far and away the most money I've ever spent on non-prescription glasses.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

I would probably put it all in my bank account, and buy a sweet computer and my girlfriend a nice gift.

sorry I'm boring.

This is fiscally sound, buddy! Wrong answer.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

anyone who can give me ten thousand dollars, but doesnt, is a monster. thats fine tho i forgive you. spend it on gambling and empty things, instead of art (ths financial security fund)

I support the arts. 10k ain't chump change, sir. Expand your portfolio. For me.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's not for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Game_Whino posted:

I'd fix up my mom's house and pay off her mortgage. I'd spend the rest getting reliable transportation and paying off bills.

I'm old and boring now.

Again, wrong answer! Irresponsibility!

Other dude, ask the guy directly. I can't broker nothing

• Locked thread