Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyman
Nov 1, 2008

it was v funny back in 2010 I think, and it's the last time I recall the mods parading a thread on a tour around the forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i really liked this picture thanks for posting it

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

lol good stuff made me literally laugh out loud

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i do not remember this

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
so is this like a reboot of the previous thread

are you the j.j. abrams of threads about pieces of chicken that look like dogs

naem
May 29, 2011

Sex!!!!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That doesn't even look like chicken.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

No, but dang if that chicken don't look like that dog!
Also, I have this. For you.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/01/24/japanese-food-blogger-makes-fried-chicken-poodles-theyre-too-cute-to-eat/

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I must have missed that one

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
wow that chicken really looks like that dog
i can see it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:lol:

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008
p. sure that's a piece of bread

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

gnarlyhotep posted:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i can't stop laughing at the face on that chicken

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No doubt it was sculpted with his teeth, he slaved over that chikain to make it look like his dog.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Bread, chicken carved by tooth -- whatever it is it looks like that dog. Okay?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I.C. posted:

Bread, chicken carved by tooth -- whatever it is it looks like that dog. Okay?

Email the mom with great recipes.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This guy could've saved steps and just cooked his dog.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I admit I laughed

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
I remember the one where a goon was convinced he'd found a chicken brain in his KFC, and continued to believe it was a brain for ages even though it was actually just a chicken kidney, which is a completely normal and harmless thing commonly found in fried chicken because bird kidneys are closely associated with their skeletons and anyway chicken brains are round and smooth and don't have the complex surface structure of mammal brains so the drat thing didn't even look like a chicken brain drat I'm gettin mad just thinking about it gently caress

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Fatkraken posted:

I remember the one where a goon was convinced he'd found a chicken brain in his KFC, and continued to believe it was a brain for ages even though it was actually just a chicken kidney, which is a completely normal and harmless thing commonly found in fried chicken because bird kidneys are closely associated with their skeletons and anyway chicken brains are round and smooth and don't have the complex surface structure of mammal brains so the drat thing didn't even look like a chicken brain drat I'm gettin mad just thinking about it gently caress

like, if you buy some fried chicken bits, you might get some fried chicken bits.
chicken hearts are what you're supposed to eat to be special anyway!

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
tell me what other posts i have forgotten

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Dyna Soar posted:

tell me what other posts i have forgotten

meat ship

psyman
Nov 1, 2008

Cnut the Great posted:

so is this like a reboot of the previous thread

are you the j.j. abrams of threads about pieces of chicken that look like dogs
no no this is just a tribute, I claim no intellectual rights. i couldn't find the old thread in the goldmine (it's logical and rightful place of course)

p sure it originated here, maybe the OP and his dog are still with us?. where is chicken dog now???

gnarlyhotep posted:

oh it was huge, a big forums event. you're obviously not mod material if you don't remember it :colbert:

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I kinda want to show my mom this funny chicken/dog combo…but how???

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ha man what a world

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
haha wtf

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

psyman posted:

oh it was huge, a big forums event. you're obviously not mod material if you don't remember it :colbert:

I was hoping nobody would find out

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Fatkraken posted:

This post is triggering the gently caress out of me. Like how many chicken kidneys have I unknowingly consumed if they are "commonly found" in fried chicken? :stonk:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I.C. posted:

No, but dang if that chicken don't look like that dog!
Also, I have this. For you.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/01/24/japanese-food-blogger-makes-fried-chicken-poodles-theyre-too-cute-to-eat/

i want to kiss all these chicken tenders on the nose :3

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
i do remember this thread and ill be damned if that piece of chicken doesnt look like that there dog

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Good poo poo op

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Remember the faces in inanimate objects thread? That was funny.

naem
May 29, 2011

If you eat a chicken haErt you gain ist power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

psyman posted:

it was v funny back in 2010 I think, and it's the last time I recall the mods parading a thread on a tour around the forums

The ChickenCheese thread was more recent

• Locked thread