Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
orcs don't gently caress. they make love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

no. but maybe a elf. a forest elf. a beautiful 300yr old forest elf that smells like fall. she would teach me things about the forest and about my own body on an emerald bed of moss while motes of pollen danced in the shafts of sunlight which broke so softly through the lush canopy of an ancient magic forest kingdom.

I'm wet now.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

yea but an orc would take u to pound town in a filthy old orc shack covered in animal bones

But this made me cum.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I just googled "sexy orc" and one picture was just a black woman with green skin and big ears.

• Locked thread