Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Inevitable posted:

Not everyone has a choice, OP.

Fool and the World posted:

Quit posting pics of OPs mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

no. but maybe a elf. a forest elf. a beautiful 300yr old forest elf that smells like fall. she would teach me things about the forest and about my own body on an emerald bed of moss while motes of pollen danced in the shafts of sunlight which broke so softly through the lush canopy of an ancient magic forest kingdom.

yea but an orc would take u to pound town in a filthy old orc shack covered in animal bones

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

👍

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

EightBit posted:

LotR orcs are spawned, they don't have sex :ssh:

not goin into the deets but i can confirm that orcs do have sex and are pretty much constantly horny and ready to do some plowing

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
would you gently caress a black person?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

you post about black people a lot, is that why you pretend to be a girl? because of your attraction to black dudes? you could just be gay, p sure this is more messed up

i remember a starwars betamax confessional thread someone said they were a prominent gbs poster pretending to be a girl because they like the attention and the way it feels, i knew it was you because you generally seem dissociated enough to call yourself a prominent gbs poster

wha??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
also im pretty sure that was step aside lol

• Locked thread