Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Tony Homo posted:

And DAYUM is he fugly!

In all fairness my dog puts the human form to shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

naem posted:

Same only I have a nine inch long penis and look kind of like a squidgy less self confident brad Pitt so women seem to just show up and date me semi-regularly

are you me?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i look like a trash can

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i've been told i look like a traumatized veteran, it has gotten me free food without showing military id. sometimes the ptsd....makes it so hard to remember my wallet...because my mind wanders a lot you know...

naem
May 29, 2011

Possibly??

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stoic Commie posted:

you can be single and still have lots of sex, i'll be in this club when i'm 30, 40, and 50, and still getting laid. yeah sure let me just sign this binding document entitling yo cray rear end to half my shiz

Common law is a bitch

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have a beautiful Phoenix black/gold chested bantam rooster as a pet named "Ringo". Whenever I invite girls to my house to see my big black cock they're always kinda disappointed afterwards.

Meh.

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
Turning 31 tomarrow, girls think I look 19 :dance:

My goal for this year is to find a nerdy college hipster girl down to give head through the entirety of Metroid Prime Trilogy. I can do this.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
EDIT: gently caress. Hit post too early.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
In 2014 I moved to Texas for a job. I did what I wanted. Party, going outdoors, adventures, restaurants, block parties, gelling over drinks, hot wing contests, strip clubs, events, travel all over, road trips, concerts, movies, gym, boating, host gatherings and PPVs, cooking, BBQing, rodeos, learning to cowboy, made great friends, etc. it went on and on with little regard or worry to cost and still made bank. It was awesome. Weekdays filled, weekends filled, no time for rest. Like an 8 month vacation. I moved back to Ohio for a higher paying job. Now all of a sudden I'm all for a little quiet and chill but am planning some international trips thanks to Nat Geo.

Family would be nice, but I can't complain. Thank goodness life is good and I got options open. Single and 30ish is not bad.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gatts posted:

In 2014 I moved to Texas for a job. I did what I wanted. Party, going outdoors, adventures, restaurants, block parties, gelling over drinks, hot wing contests, strip clubs, events, travel all over, road trips, concerts, movies, gym, boating, host gatherings and PPVs, cooking, BBQing, rodeos, learning to cowboy, made great friends, etc. it went on and on with little regard or worry to cost and still made bank. It was awesome. Weekdays filled, weekends filled, no time for rest. Like an 8 month vacation. I moved back to Ohio for a higher paying job. Now all of a sudden I'm all for a little quiet and chill but am planning some international trips thanks to Nat Geo.

have you considered Namibia

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

a messed up horse posted:

have you considered Namibia

No but dude look at the suggestions!

http://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/trip-ideas/

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

drat all the poo poo people doin in those pictures looks like a lot of work. Are you loving with me? Climing a mountain with your bare hands? What am I some kind of caveman? Also Akihabara is not listed as a recommended destrination what the fuckkng poo poo show website is this

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

uhj there's Family Adventures on that page thanks for the trigger warning

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
i was a virgin til 31 and lost it to a one night stand

hey

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Contra Duck posted:

Hi I'm some sort of older relative of yours and at the next big family event I'm going loudly and repeatedly ask you why you're still single and when are you going to get married and settle down.
hi mom

dont worry i'll get you some babies, by hook or crook

naem
May 29, 2011

Horniest Manticore posted:

hey

cingrachalatiilaton

red polo shirts
Jan 16, 2015

I like having friends.

Life is very good to me.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Horniest Manticore posted:

hey

Did you become da wizard?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Literal Carehaver posted:

i look like a trash can
the question is do you feel like a trashcan

be proud of your goonself guys remember fart is beautiful

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Your know how in songs they sing all this sappy stuff about how they're meant for each other and he'd die for her and all this sort of stuff... so, is that exaggeration or do people really feel that way about their SOs?

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

opus111 posted:

Your know how in songs they sing all this sappy stuff about how they're meant for each other and he'd die for her and all this sort of stuff... so, is that exaggeration or do people really feel that way about their SOs?

Are movies and cartoons an accurate representation of reality?

Frozen to Death
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Did you become da wizard?

no i believe he would have lost his wizard powers. worth it ?? dunno u tell me

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Blowing money and doing whatever I want, whenever I want is awesome. I hope I'm never in a relationship. :feelsgood:

naem
May 29, 2011

Rand McNally posted:

Blowing money and doing whatever I want, whenever I want is awesome. I hope I'm never in a relationship. :feelsgood:

What if she has money you can blow

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Are movies and cartoons an accurate representation of reality?

Yes...? Right?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Soylent Yellow posted:

32, alone, and rather content with things. I have enough siblings who are willing enough to procreate, so I'll just be the indulgent uncle who turns up and showers their children with dangerously inapropriate gifts and then disappears before one of them loses an eye or finger. I realised a long time ago that I'm too :spergin: to ever enter into a proper relationship, and realised a few seconds later that I don't really care.

Yeah, this. It's cool to see my relative's kids every now and then but I can't deny the sense of relief I always feel when the whole chaotic, messy noisy bunch of them piss off and leave me to my lovely peace and quiet.

Also, gently caress not being able to do exactly what I want whenever I want and having to spend my money on people who aren't me. What sort of idiot signs up to that deal?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

literally Newman irl

Newman have sex.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
There's nothing wrong with being single. It's much better than being in a bad relationship. Don't get married unless you find that truly special person.

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

Get with a crazy girl and fall into their obsession and yes, it's completely like that. Of course, it doesn't last.

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009
Recently turned 34

Been single since my late 20's

Just hit 100 games in my Steam library during the last sale

Currently in the midst of restarting my life/career after having not worked full time in several years and battling long-term depression

Oh, I live with my parents too

That should be enough ammunition for you all. :getin:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk in Space posted:

Recently turned 34

Currently in the midst of restarting my life/career after having not worked full time in several years and battling long-term depression

i like you no matter what

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Drunk in Space posted:

Recently turned 34

whatever you do, dont kill yourself

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I'm 33 and I have 6 games in my Steam library. It is pretty loving sweet to be single.

Drunk in Space
Dec 1, 2009
I remember when I was about 29 and I had exactly one Steam game, and it was Vampire the Masquerade, and I had all of 15 hours playing time on it, and that was just fine.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm married to GBS, does it count as being single? about 200 games on steam, if that's important

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nearly 29, mostly live in a state of disassociation exacerbated by complex prolonged masturbatory fantasies and mouldy bed sores, and i dont remember how many steam games i have because i havent played a video game in years and dont really play them anyway on account of there always being time to shake another one out

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
only shocking thing itt is how many people eager to admit they are steam noobs

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
whats the deal about number of steam games? steam is annoying as gently caress. its a virus basically. dont use steam please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I don't think you're missing much by staying single into your 30s. It seems like people who get married in their 20s are always getting divorced by their early to mid 30s. Getting married in your 20s is a pretty lovely life choice. You don't really know yourself or what you want out of life yet at that age. Most people don't really come of age and find themselves until their mid to late 20s these days.

thanks for the wisdom, guy who chose Dick Fagballzson as his nickname

• Locked thread