Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
*loses at two player fighting game*
"Oh man...uh, I can't even really feel my fingers right now."

"Your mom isn't going to come back anytime soon? Oh man, because she will totally see how wasted I am."

"Wow...I've never realized how green these trees are..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"Oh man...oh man... I am totally tripping balls right now!"

*The powder was only cumin.*

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
lmao at fat girls shirt

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Whoa

Willias
Sep 3, 2008

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lmao at fat girls shirt

which one

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
"Why are they called triscuits?...they aren't triangle shaped?"

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
"..wat if.. the matrix is really real... 011011010110111101101101011011010111100100111111 "

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm invincible!

*puts loaded shotgun in mouth, pulls trigger*

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

(out of character) hello. can someone tell me how to get high on oregano? this seems to be the best place to ask.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
"What if this doesn't wear off, guys? If I go to school looking like this on Monday the teachers are going to know for sure and then there goes my volleyball season and there goes my scholarship...okay...freaking out here, okay...just, just, just...okay...uh need to calm down..."

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
the first time my friends and i smoked weed it was new years eve of our 8th grade year and we went to see a variety show with hypnotist and my friend got called on stage to be hypnotized, but he just fell asleep and then fell out of his chair and then the hypnotist made him get off the stage. then some cops caught us drinking beer on the train tracks but let us go. twas a good night.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
what kind of munchies do u have

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

jerkstoresup posted:

"Uh...." *holds an empty, crumpled up bag of Sun Chips*

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
"guys i think this weed is laced"

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

jerkstoresup posted:

cheese mix

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

"Oh god dudes, I'm so high right now. We are like totally stoners now."

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
one time bill smoked so much he ate a whole large pizza and fell asleep in the cemetery lollll

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
i am buy 68 janer nake skin

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Willias posted:

which one

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
"Uh guys...there is this one youtube video I just got to show you? Its this guy beatboxing the Mario theme while...uh, he, um I forgot the other part...but I can't figure out how to turn on my computer?"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

drat oregano is good.

heard nutmeg will totally gently caress with you though

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Harald posted:

drat oregano is good.

heard nutmeg will totally gently caress with you though

"Remember Jared? In 11th grade? He used to be on the basketball team, but he had to quit because he "got mono"? I heard that he took a bunch of nutmeg and had to go to the mental hospital, for, like, three months"

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
GBS is awesome now that they let us post retarded poo poo nonstop

I bet nobody knows that I'm actually a pitifully mentally ill fat idiot

Hey why do I have forums cancer????????????

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*injected it and is dead*

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

"guys i think this weed is laced"

if there's anything drug dealers love, it's giving you more drugs than you paid for.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
"duuuuuuuuude... put on that playlist that u made for this!"

*a mix of dark side of the moon and bob marley plays.*

"wooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......."

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Marvin Freeman posted:

lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Where's the cheese whiz?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Baba Ganoush posted:

"..wat if.. the matrix is really real... 011011010110111101101101011011010111100100111111 "

it is

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna jack off my weiner high *gets iout hius hog*

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Marvin Freeman posted:

*uses Bob Marley's music and being stoned as an excuse to awkwardly touch female friend's shoulder for two minutes*

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
does anyone here actually know how to roll? oh wait nevermind i just totally macguyvered this bong out of a gatorade bottle and my mom's vibrator

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
"This spaghetti sauce tastes amazing!"

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
I finally get Cheech & Chong

DiCe69
Dec 21, 2014
ahhh poo poo man am i gonna die

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
One of my friends snorted sugar one day during the summer before 10th grade. All he got out of it was a brief bout of agony... and then he did it again a few minutes afterward.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
clearly a budding tcc user

definitely channeling the ocarina post

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Wait...this isn't weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i was so close to stealing my dad's beer. we could have gotten so crunk.

• Locked thread