Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Looks like it's still touching the line.

....barely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
That's a goal.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
this is a good hockey game

Grebo
Mar 29, 2012

2015-2016
2016-2017
2017-2018
2018-2019

BRUINS DEFENSE
Lucic shot a guy. Ouch.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
you can see it hooks around his toe

The Roadwarrior
Aug 23, 2003

I spend too much time thinking about the Montreal Canadiens.
If there was a clear shot it's a goal, but thanks to streaky puck I'm guessing it's not.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

LmaoTheKid posted:

That's a goal.

technically yes but the rangers feed isn't showing a pic with the puck clearly over the line. I think you can definitely infer that it did go all the way in (it did) but since it was no goal on the ice it might not get called

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Can we just cancel this goal and give Tanner Glass another penalty? I really like penalties so far, it improves the Rangers chance to win when Subban and Glass aren't playing.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

The Islanders can't get anything going against Boston. Frustrating to watch. And the Bruins are just doing what the want in the Isle's zone.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

CBJSprague24 posted:

That's a goal.

Hang on, that might not be a goal.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
On the clean frame, it's still touching the goal line. On the blurred frame, it looks all the way in.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

ZOOM IN

ENHANCE

CDX
Dec 3, 2004

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
Indeed

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
well at least theyre acknowledging that chiasson blows, altho its a little late for that

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I mean, it's close. I guess I agree with the call.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Thank the hockey gods

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Rangers probably got lucky there!

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
After review, who the gently caress knows, let's do whatever

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

I think the Habs got robbed a bit there. Yeah, technically there'there's no view of it over the line, but yeah.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i thought as much

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

OldSenileGuy posted:

On the clean frame, it's still touching the goal line. On the blurred frame, it looks all the way in.

Yeah that's the problem. If you have to go by the rule of clear evidence then you can't reverse the call. If there was some leeway, then yeah it's a goal

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

:lol: someone gif ol Horseface's reaction there

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
Florida's attendance is the most depressing poo poo I've seen in a while.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
why do people even try to hit byfuglien

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
god drat I hate pierre

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Subban and Kreider should fight

It will be a dumb stupid slap fight but still

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Look, I'm watching it in SD on some lovely overflow channel on Time Warner. It looked like a goal. God. gently caress poo poo drat

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Trevor Bird posted:

why do people even try to hit byfuglien

Why do people try climbing Everest?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Man, after that Montreal sprint down the ice, multiple shots on goal, hilarious Hank saves, then fight, I don't think any 1 minute series is gonna top that stuff.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Lobsterboy posted:

It will be a miracle if we ever get only the obvious people hurt, ie Horton.

:barf:

I'm sort of looking at the rest of this season as an extended preseason for next year, really.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

It's inconclusive because both of the clear frames are on the line, but it's easy to fill in the gaps with the puck hooking up the pad and out (ie; it was a loving goal).
Would've been interesting to see what would've happened to the fighting call since it was in the time that was being reset.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

HAAAAAAAANK

CDX
Dec 3, 2004

Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend.
Saucy little glove there

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
<--------------- :swoon:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
oh man hank

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Hank is back baby!

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Levitate posted:

Yeah that's the problem. If you have to go by the rule of clear evidence then you can't reverse the call. If there was some leeway, then yeah it's a goal

We didn't get that call a few weeks ago against San Jose (?) where the puck was in the goalie's glove over the goal line, so I'll consider us karmically equal now.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Yay Hank!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

note to Rangers: stop trying to pass through Montreal players

• Locked thread