Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Lobsterboy posted:

Jackets game just started, hopefully they can DO A THING against Luongo. Who reportedly HATES the cannon. :v:

First time all season the top four centers on the depth chart (Johansen/Dubinsky/Anisimov/Letestu) are all in the lineup. PROGRESS! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That's a goal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

That's a goal.

Hang on, that might not be a goal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lobsterboy posted:

It will be a miracle if we ever get only the obvious people hurt, ie Horton.

:barf:

I'm sort of looking at the rest of this season as an extended preseason for next year, really.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lobsterboy posted:

I've been saying at work that we just need to pull up Forsberg, let him play and season out. There is no point to continue playing McElhinney, especially if we get on another losing streak.

Pull up a couple small scrubbies and play em on the wing of Dubinsky / Hartnell or Anisimov / Calvert so they get a chance to get some shots on net and serious playtime without getting murdered. Why not.

McElhinney's been hot lately. Let him play until he blows it, then let Forsberg go.

Hartnell-Dubinsky-Tropp is a thing tonight, too.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

HARTNELL SMASH

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lobsterboy posted:

Well yeah, I unironically LIKE McElhinney, ever since I asked for his autograph in his Volvo Station Wagon and he was honestly surprised.

He also was AMAZING in the minors.

I was at one of those shutouts against Adirondack in October. Was in Boston and took a side trip.

Fun game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:10bux: JMFJ :10bux:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Quit letting the other guys score quickly after you do, Jackets.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: WENNBERG BUNTS IN A RUN! :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Worst Penalty.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

How....HOW DID PRICE SAVE THAT?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh, Patches...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Patches' miss had a chance to be Stefan for a new decade there late.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wait, how can there be a high sticking penalty after a goal? Wouldn't it, in theory, have been a delayed penalty for a split second?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

So on a delayed double minor, if the goal is scored, they take one penalty off the board and just make it a two minute minor? :wtc:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Barclay Goodrow. That's sure a name.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: YEEEEEEESSSSSS :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:laffo: OWN GOAL :siren:

Shorty, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This feels like a :scott: goal kinda night.

• Locked thread