Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I tune into the game and the Stars Hockey Club Of Dallas scored a power play?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Grebo posted:

Wow. A goal review that didn't remove a Bruins goal.

Is that allowed?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

Standard Issue Bruin-Gets-High-Sticked-Yet-No-Call happened. :toot:

Trade you a Standard Issue Star-Gets-Hooked-Yet-No-Call that just happened on Eakin? :)

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

You, sir, have yourself a deal. I agree to these terms.

Hopefully your media does. :haw:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: THE KLINGON EMPIRE IS HONORABLE :siren:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: AN EMPTY NET HAS BEEN SCORED UPON BY THE STARS HOCKEY TEAM OF DALLAS :siren:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

congrats I knew you guys had it in you.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING :supaburn:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Veskit posted:

Good gently caress the ducks

:agreed:

sign with a cool team next time bryz :(

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

:siren: I STILL MISS YOU BRENDEN :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

If this devolves into one of those games where the teams just throw sense out the window and it devolves into brawls, can Brenden Dillon please punch Perry in his dumb face?

Thank you in advance :)

• Locked thread