Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I like to read. In the last 12 months I've read 30 or so books.

Currently reading:

Pranksters: Making Mischief in the Modern World by Kembrew McLeod
A History of Life in 100 Fossils by Paul Taylor
Principles of Geology by Charles Lyell

I usually have several books going at a time, and tend to switch between them. Mrs. Genesplicer and I have a routine on the weekends where we get out of bed, move to the couches and read for a few hours before starting our days. For those of you wondering why I am posting this rather than reading, as I just stated, today was interrupted because we are getting ready to go to a book release party for an author we know. Kinda fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Just read the latest Joe Ledger novel by Jonathan Maberry. Predator One. Had nothing else to do today, so I started reading it about noon, finished it just after midnight. Good read. A great series, but you need to start at the beginning, with Patient Zero.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Neukoln19 posted:

Not set in stone. Listened to all Harry Potter audiobooks [Jim dale is the man] already

Personally, I prefer the Stephen Fry version. He is amazing at voices.

• Locked thread