Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

mango sentinel posted:

No, it's about rich white people drunkenly running over poors and getting away with a slap on the wrist.

It really sucks having to stop and ask the person for their financial information before running them over but you know you gotta play it safe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Boinks posted:

It really sucks having to stop and ask the person for their financial information before running them over but you know you gotta play it safe!

Its a weekly activity for me and the night isnt really over until you got one of the young ones. Got stopped by the police once but he just started lhfao when he saw me and asked if I needed any help getting the arm out of the grill.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://gawker.com/suge-knight-passed-out-in-court-after-judge-set-25-mil-1692681242

quote:

Rough day in court today for accused murderer and Death Row Records founder Suge Knight, who collapsed and hit his head on a chair after a judge set his bail at $25 million.

Tru gangsta.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

$25 million dollars lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
remmeber when that rich kid in Texas got super wasted and smoked a bunch of kids but got probation

but suge runs over some dudes trying to kill him and smh

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
SUGE KNIGHT DID EVERYTHING WRONG.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Nonsense posted:

$25 million dollars lol

is that a record?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Get the smelling salts!!!!!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You bet your rear end every rapper he knows isn't answering their phone tonight.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

lol what kinda badass rapper faints

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgi9QtW4zuI

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Whorelord posted:

lol what kinda badass rapper faints

badass rappers lol

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
they are artists, they make the song and dance

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
P

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Lol no poo poo op it happened a long time ago. His name was tupac shakur

Pretty sure it was Sean "Puffy" Combs who did that.

Now I'm guessing if you want to suggest Suge Knight was connected to a rap murder, I suggest trying to connect him to Biggie's death.

SHARTING BEAR posted:

He's the driver in both scenarios.

If Suge Knight had Tupac killed he did a really lovely job since since he was shot in the face in the process.

ZombieLenin fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Mar 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
yeah but it makes him look innocent

• Locked thread